I admit it I don't have the stomach for it!

First-light

51 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I dont mind boiling them ,I tried burying one last year  ,I'll never do that again, although that side of my raspberry garden was noticeably larger.

Ive posted this before but there was a F&S article about a guy that buried one, he pricked his finger and damned near lost his arm to the resulting infection

9 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Ive posted this before but there was a F&S article about a guy that buried one, he pricked his finger and damned near lost his arm to the resulting infection

That's what I was worried about ,I held it by the antler and immediately sprayed bleach all over it.

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Look at this guy flexing on us with his two beetle worthy buck season!

LOL ya bastard! 

It was only a 2 beetle worthy year because of the memories associated with them. If you add up the inches of both I don't think I hit 100!

• Like 2

Not sure I understand the Squimishness of this process. You presumably already zippered a warm body open, probably punctured the guts, went elbow deep to rip out an esophagus, cut out a butt hole and hopefully sloshed through the wreckage to find the heart.

Picking boiled meat off bone ain’t no thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not sure I understand the Squimishness of this process. You presumably already zippered a warm body open, probably punctured the guts, went elbow deep to rip out an esophagus, cut out a butt hole and hopefully sloshed through the wreckage to find the heart.

Eyes and brains man, eyes and brains...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

15 hours ago, crappyice said:

I always had a hard time sawing through bone.  Don't know what it is about it but none of that other stuff ever bothered me but saw through the legs, nope, couldn't do it.  Took about 10 deer before I finally got past it.