Not to bad

Grizz1219

On 4/8/2020 at 9:13 AM, squirrelwhisperer said:

What kind of dogs are those? Roans? Never heard of them. They hunt great. Did it take much training or were they natural hunters? I am looking to get a bird/rabbit dog but have no idea how to train them for that. Come, sit, stay, do your business outside is about all I can muster. 

Liver roan or Black roan is a color for German Short Haired pointers.. Means instead of white it has a blend of colors in it..   Here's my male "Red" (Short for Reddington) from the day he was born and how the color progressed... 

aaared.png

aaared2.jpg

aaared5a.jpg

aaared6m.jpg

aaared10half.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I miss my  gsp . I had 5 once about  a  time . Labs are a little more house friendly... not much .. but a little.
Here's my soon to be 8 month old female Sky. Yes. She's asleep and snoring. Lolbed8107e705bb2525a18fd44c18f9113.jpg

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Here's my soon to be 8 month old female Sky. Yes. She's asleep and snoring. Lolbed8107e705bb2525a18fd44c18f9113.jpg&key=71cfb185c0ad946c03670c75000c058bd5fafe9d97c4306884665f0dd2cb3c95

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

That was my Brittany’s favorite position - I see she too wouldn’t give it up to Mama Grizz when she got in it,either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1