Shine

Chef

I may or may not know someone who may or may not make shine . He may or may not use an electric one because you just set it and forget it . He may or may not have each operation on a timer so that each step is quick and easy. 

I wonder if that friend could post a link about where my friend could get one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should definitely get this one...that way all I have to do is sneak it over the TZ bridge!!!

I’m pretty sure that’s the one I will be getting. Company gets great reviews. I just want to let the world calm down a bit first

4 hours ago, crappyice said:

I wonder if that friend could post a link about where my friend could get one of those.

I think just a google search for electric still , I wanna say it came from Ebay. 

That one I just posted had the option to come with a electric heating element. You can set the temp so that you can burn off the foreshots then raise it and go straight into the hearts. I’m thinking for my first run probably some time mid July if things have calmed down I’ll do a small GTG and have a cigars and shine afternoon

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chef said:

That one I just posted had the option to come with a electric heating element. You can set the temp so that you can burn off the foreshots then raise it and go straight into the hearts. I’m thinking for my first run probably some time mid July if things have calmed down I’ll do a small GTG and have a cigars and shine afternoon

I may know a friend who may want to attend. He may or may not be convinced to bring some adult beverage of his own. He may or may  not invite mrs bundy. I mean I mean his wife.. 

• Like 1

You bastards!!! I was supposed to do something else today but started clicking around the google and found this Kat!

Wait a second....I have my mother’s old pressure cooker and maybe even 10’ of copper tubing...

d83bb02d9e60cc112f251eb9bd696aa7.jpg&key=989a40b927d7d4fce13d4b241fd0c51bf2338062c08dc63f25458506b9480af6

Now to find some connectors...not so easy for and English teacher but we shall see

• Like 2