Cuomo taking ventilators & Ppe’s from upstate

rob-c

First of all what makes you believe he knew?  Besides, he was busy trying to fix all the problems Obama left us during the first 3 years when Democrats had him under constant attack all the time with BS political games, culminating in an impeachment acquittal.  Didn't you hear everyone saying the attacks from Democrats were distracting the country from other matters that were more important to address?

Yet he still got more done to make the country better than the last 3 jerks that proceeded him combined. Heck, why didn't he cure cancer too?

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

If trump knew we were in short supply of ventilators, why didn't he stock up in the last 3 years?

It sounds like this ventilator issue is being blown out of proportion.    I have now heard several mention that most of those who end up on ventilators don't survive anyhow.    It seems to me that it would make more sense to focus more time, energy and money on prevention and finding a cure, vaccine, etc.    

5 hours ago, Rattler said:

First of all what makes you believe he knew?  Besides, he was busy trying to fix all the problems Obama left us during the first 3 years when Democrats had him under constant attack all the time with BS political games, culminating in an impeachment acquittal.  Didn't you hear everyone saying the attacks from Democrats were distracting the country from other matters that were more important to address?

Yet he still got more done to make the country better than the last 3 jerks that proceeded him combined. Heck, why didn't he cure cancer too?

This was your quote from page 2- “This was Obama and Cuomo deciding years ago not to re-supply”

So you were saying that part of the reason we are in short supply of them was because obama knew about it and decided against increasing our supply.  So my reply is why didn’t trump increase the supply in the last 3 years?  And also why doesnt he know about the supply if obama did?

5 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Because it’s the governors responsibility.

Ok.  I’ll take your word on it.  I should have clarified my quote.  I was responding to a member who placed the blame on obama deciding to not increase the supply when he could have.  Thats what was stated. That’s why my response was “why hasnt trump increased the supply in the last 3 years?”   It sounds like the other poster was misinformed on the information they were spreading.   Thank you for being factual!

If trump knew we were in short supply of ventilators, why didn't he stock up in the last 3 years?

Im sure 3 years ago ventilators were on the top of his priority list. Do you think he even knew the the national government had a surplus of ventilators 3 years ago? I sure as hell didn’t and I’m pretty sure 99+% of the country didn’t either.

I can’t stand how some in here are placing blame on these politicians for this disease, if 3 months ago trump did a press conference and said we are shutting down the country for the next 6 months to get in front of this the country would have laughed at him and he would have been laughed off the stage and CNN would still be playing clips of it.

Yet if he did that the numbers would be non existent and he would be the idiot for tanking the economy. He’s in a no win situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Im sure 3 years ago ventilators were on the top of his priority list. Do you think he even knew the the national government had a surplus of ventilators 3 years ago? I sure as hell didn’t and I’m pretty sure 99+% of the country didn’t either.

I can’t stand how some in here are placing blame on these politicians for this disease, if 3 months ago trump did a press conference and said we are shutting down the country for the next 6 months to get in front of this the country would have laughed at him and he would have been laughed off the stage and CNN would still be playing clips of it.

Yet if he did that the numbers would be non existent and he would be the idiot for tanking the economy. He’s in a no win situation.

I think we’re both on the same page as far as nobody could’ve predicted this. That’s why that’s why I don’t think it’s fair to be placing blame on anybody. Republican or Democrat. 

Government at all levels are responsible to prepare for mass casualties and disasters.  Hopefully there will be “lessons learned” from this pandemic.  There have been pandemics in the past and most certainly there will be more in the future.  Let us hope politicians are intelligent enough to be better prepared in the future.

Considering the inappropriate treatment of President Trump by many in Congress and the media as the corona virus pandemic was unfolding, President Trump has made the best responses possible while dealing during and after the fake impeachment charges.  Before that it was more fake charges of “Russian collusion” and other fake charges.

Tonight as President Trump was speaking, a CNN reporter harassed him over his support to use Hydroxychloroquine.  President Trump has repeatedly said we need to try anything to prevent people from dying.  Another reporter asked why not close food stores!  Really, every store will be broke into and looted.  Do they teach stupidity in journalism school?

Here is just but one example of the inappropriate treatment President Trump has been subjected to:  Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota — responded defiantly Thursday. She told reporters at the Capitol that she believes the president is a “fascist” and cast the confrontation as a fight over “what this country truly should be.”  “We are going to continue to be a nightmare to this president because his policies are a nightmare to us. We are not deterred. We are not frightened,” she told a cheering crowd that greeted her like a local hero at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport as she returned from Washington.”  What kind of “nightmare” was Omar suggesting?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/18/ilhan-omar-vows-be-nightmare-donald-trump/

Edited by ADK Native
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Rattler said:

This was your quote from page 2- “This was Obama and Cuomo deciding years ago not to re-supply”

So you were saying that part of the reason we are in short supply of them was because obama knew about it and decided against increasing our supply.  So my reply is why didn’t trump increase the supply in the last 3 years?  And also why doesnt he know about the supply if obama did?

13 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

There is only one person to blame for all this and its the disgusting bastard who ate that bat.

• Like 3

Dip, you assume Obama supplied Trump with all the information he should have when he left office.  The deep state doesn't work like that.  Besides, Trump was constantly distracted by the friggin Democrats with all of their petty partisan BS for 3 years.  Maybe they should have been doing their jobs and working for the American people instead concentrating on their "RESIST" agenda.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Dip, you assume Obama supplied Trump with all the information he should have when he left office.  The deep state doesn't work like that.  Besides, Trump was constantly distracted by the friggin Democrats with all of their petty partisan BS for 3 years.  Maybe they should have been doing their jobs and working for the American people instead concentrating on their "RESIST" agenda.

I would assume ventilators aren’t hidden knowledge.  Especially since it’s so readily available that even you knew about it.  Explain this to me.  How is it that rattler knew about the ventilators but President trump didn't?  The Commander in Chief couldn’t get a simple inventory on it?  And then ok the purchase of more?

31 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Go ahead and go spin his warning. Same as GW did in 2005, the government’s of Obama and Trump did nothing. 

I'm just curious what actually transpired , did he make an official announcement and they told him the sky was not falling ? Or did he make an offhand remark and now people are running with it . I don't trust the government or the media ,they're both lying sacks of shit.  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm just curious what actually transpired , did he make an official announcement and they told him the sky was not falling ? Or did he make an offhand remark and now people are running with it . I don't trust the government or the media ,they're both lying sacks of shit.  

He gave a speech warning that the US was not prepared and something like this was coming and the government both state and federal ignored. 

Bush also knew and started trying to prep the country with a basic plan of what to stockpile and a guide book basically as to what to do. Obama raided the supplies through his tenure and never restocked. Trump didn’t either. Some of the supplies that have been sent were expired masks that were dry rotted and have been expired since 2010. I’m betting they were from the original Bush build up in 2005. 

Bush read a book on the 1918 flu and knew it would be coming, he even nailed the time frame of 100 years. Crazy because I always thought he was a dunce. 

5 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

How did Obama and the rest of the world know about the insufficient amount of ventilators and not our current President, Mr. Donald Trump?  

Because Obama did nothing with the info he received and sure as hell didn't pass it on.  The rest of the world knew it?  Really?  What makes you think that?  Did any media report on it?  Did you know about it?  Nobody did.

1 hour ago, Rattler said:

Because Obama did nothing with the info he received and sure as hell didn't pass it on.  The rest of the world knew it?  Really?  What makes you think that?  Did any media report on it?  Did you know about it?  Nobody did.

You knew about it.  So if you knew about it, that means the info was readily available.  And if the public had access to this info the president sure as heck would.