Cuomo taking ventilators & Ppe’s from upstate

rob-c

I did not know about it until Jan 2020, just like the majority of the population.  That's when people started asking how did this happen?  All info pointed to Obama.  That's probably when Trump was informed what happened too.  I'm sure he wasn't too happy to have that problem dropped in his lap after it had become a huge issue.

If this was an isolated incident, say the terrorists flooded NYC subway system with poison gas , I’d be 100% behind shipping everything upstate has that could help .

Thats not the case there are very few “ extra “ ventilators up, here . Buffalo ,Rochester , Syracuse all said we need or will soon need all we have . The smaller rural county’s , many don’t have a hospital in the county ,those that do are very small , I’m not  sure where all these extras are .

My daughters hospital has around 100 ventilators , some are used by non Covid19 PTs, the number of Covid19 pts , on them started at 1 or 2 added a day , increased to 5 a day and has grown from there .  Do, the math as they say .

Theres a 270 some page report that came out in 2015, about NYS need to increase the numbers of ventilators by 16,000 to be prepared for a pandemic, at a cost of one half of one percent of the state budget . Andy declined , they did come of with an alternative plan , basically a death panel ,where folks will be color coded , red first  in line for one , blue last , with green and yellow in between .

The reports online , but it’s a slow read I skipped much of it .

As far as nobody could predict this , every survival, website ,forum and magazine has been warning of this for some time now , the above report also warned of it , then there’s history as well .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Nytracker said:

King Andy's true blue colors ... so easy to predict  what he finds important. It's ok  it's just upstate elderly people... the caregivers ... and their families. 

Not surprising...