Cuomo Closing Gunshops To

Steve D

1 hour ago, Steve D said:

gunshop.jpg

gunshop1.jpg

Did you do your research on this matter?   We are in dire times and FACTS are crucial.  

I might try and make an online/long distance purchase from Mayhoods to try and support my brothers from Central New York as much as I can.  I hope everyone does the same.  God bless capitalism!!!

Edited by diplomat019

17 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Well then their facebook page has been hacked because they have updating it daily.   So which one of us is correct????   Can another member check their facebook page to verify my post.  That would be much appreciated to hear it from someone else.   

Wife is sending one of his workers a Facebook message that we know well. As soon as I hear I'll let you know.

• Like 1

Just spoke with the person from Mayhoods. They are doing curbside pickup today and starting backup monday. They will be closed every Sunday until this is all done with.  This staff members is very reliable and they are currently working.

Edited by Swamp_bucks
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Just spoke with the person from Mayhoods. They are doing curbside pickup today and starting backup monday. They will be closed every Sunday until this is all done with.  This staff members is very reliable and they are currently working.

Great news!  Im not from the area but I am a salt potato aficionado lol.  On a serious note.  As I’ve gotten older I’ve realized the importance of supporting local mom and pop shops even if it means spending an extra buck.   

Also, Thank you for verifying!

Edited by diplomat019
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TACC said:

If DHS says they are essential business ( federal) then how does Cuomo over ride this?

A lot of the states do it and get away with it. There must be a clause somewhere. Just like Marijuana. At the federal level it is still considered illegal but many states have made it legal.

Besides Cuomo has always done what he wants to...like it or not.

I think the important thing to remember is at a time when we expect looters and the prisons are releasing felons the Democrats side with the criminals against law abiding citizens. Just like they do with illegal immigrants. Oh yeah don't forget they held up the emergency stimulus package for Americans being victimized by this Covid 19 catastrophe to stick unrelated bs like money for Kennedy Center. Have they no shame? Have people who vote for them no conscience? 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Belo said:

honestly though, guns and gunsmithing really aren't essential. It's a hard case to make when even clothing isn't considered essential and the right to food, shelter and clothing are considered basic human rights.

Neither is alcohol 

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

Neither is alcohol 

isn't it though? A few states are shutting down sections of their big box stores, like clothing, toys, electronics, paint etc. I get it. But I also hear that everyone is worried about suicide and domestic violence. So shouldn't I be able to buy arts and crafts, toys, games to keep my kids busy? Shouldn't I be able to buy paint to keep me busy if I'm laid off? Tablets for the kids, printing supplies for working at home? I don't understand the logic here. If walmart is open, let them sell what they have. Shit, you can't even buy vegetable plants. I think it's just MI and VT so far, but Cuomo wouldn't shock me. 

Edited by Belo

16 minutes ago, Belo said:

isn't it though? A few states are shutting down sections of their big box stores, like clothing, toys, electronics, paint etc. I get it. But I also hear that everyone is worried about suicide and domestic violence. So shouldn't I be able to buy arts and crafts, toys, games to keep my kids busy? Shouldn't I be able to buy pain to keep me busy if I'm laid off? I don't understand the logic here. If walmart is open, let them sell what they have. Shit, you can't even buy vegetable plants. I think it's just MI and VT so far, but Cuomo wouldn't shock me. 

Some of the sections are closed at our walmart ,the garden section as well as the electronics section . 

My brother lives in Michigan.  They can only go to a grocery store, pharmacy, gas station. Can't go by plants to get his garden going. Can't go see his kids, grandkids. 

But the local government don't mind if you stay home a smoke pot.  

26 minutes ago, mowin said:

My brother lives in Michigan.  They can only go to a grocery store, pharmacy, gas station. Can't go by plants to get his garden going. Can't go see his kids, grandkids. 

But the local government don't mind if you stay home a smoke pot.  

You can stay home and drink too . Super essential.

• Like 1