Anyone need masks or ppe?

Al Bundy

I have some connections overseas and can get quantities of kn95 masks and gowns. I know people on here post they work in hospital or know people who do. If anyone knows someone with dire need, please pm me. Yes these are coming from mainland China. I wish I could magically have us made but right now, I’m trying to do what I can. Hopefully I can help... 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I have some connections overseas and can get quantities of kn95 masks and gowns. I know people on here post they work in hospital or know people who do. If anyone knows someone with dire need, please pm me. Yes these are coming from mainland China. I wish I could magically have us made but right now, I’m trying to do what I can. Hopefully I can help... 

Thanks for stepping up!

There are many front line folks working with very little, and doing so much. I hope you can help them. 

• Like 1

How to Help

The City launched the Help Now Portal this week to connect New Yorkers who need help to resources on employment, benefits, seniors, food security, NYCHA residents, mental health, and education-- and to also give those who want to GIVE help a way to do so. 

New York needs relief for our nurses and doctors. The Governor is asking healthcare workers across the country to come and help New York if they are able. Healthcare professionals can sign up here: http://health.ny.gov/assistance. (Or forward this email to a friend!) 

If you want to help with supplies or donations:

• Individuals/Organizations/Companies offering to DONATE PPE: Visit www.nyc.gov/ppedonations

• Companies who have stock on hand and are offering to DONATE or SELL medical supplies and equipment (e.g. gowns, masks, ventilators, face shields): http://www.nyc.gov/covidsuppliers. Those offers will be vetted and respondents will be contacted if there is interest.

•  Local manufacturers and industry sector companies looking to begin producing supplies: https://edc.nyc/covid-19-emergency-supply-sourcing-manufacturing.

• Food and other non-medical donations should go through www.nyc.gov/donate 

• New York City’s Donation Hotline: 1-833-NYC-0040

Donate Blood

We are facing a national blood shortage because blood drives are being canceled. Please make an appointment at the New York Blood Center to see how you can help. New York Blood Center donor centers are no longer accepting walk-ins. You must make an appointment at the center you wish to visit or call 800-933-2566. For New Yorkers who have recovered from coronavirus and were tested before March 7th, please consider donating your blood plasma to save another New Yorker’s life. You can sign up for plasma donation here or email your information to [email protected]. You can also donate blood plasma through the Red Cross here.