The Top 10 Lies About President Trump’s Response to the Coronavirus

A lot of people are forming opinions about the President based on lies.  Ask yourself why these lies are being told and who is telling them.  If you can think for yourself, you can easily see how they are trying to manipulate public opinion and are having quite a bit of success doing it.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/the-top-10-lies-about-president-trumps-response-to-the-coronavirus/?fbclid=IwAR1pNvsy34V31LCNz6atkfzeHYycom9wk9RAdBW4bW-FwIphQ2yGUSyW5hk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's a damn shame both sides of the fence can't shut the hell up, during a time of crisis, and report facts.  I've been saying since late February that the press is really high on its own ability to scare the shit out of people.

I think the actual figureheads, Trump and King Andy, are overall doing a good job handling the situation.  Andy is definitely focused on making as much political hay out if it as he can.

• Like 2

Come on Rattler, this is an attempt to start a political debate, and it belongs in the political forum. Little substance beyond pro-Trump anti-Democrat. You're correct, most of the Coronavirus discussion belongs there too.

If I want a political debate, I can visit that sub-forum and be pretty confident I can enjoy an argument with you about some crazy thing. Can't we keep the General Chit Chat to things like Tiger King and Grampy's Barbershop?

The CV thread is general interest, a place for people to share experiences, reassure each other, vent (some more than others) and inform. It can get a little political at times, but that’s not the point.

Biased political apologetic screeds are better served in the political subforum. 

If you want to be the new Papist, there’s a place for that. You could effectively “own” that subforum. 

• Like 3

Come on Rattler, this is an attempt to start a political debate, and it belongs in the political forum. Little substance beyond pro-Trump anti-Democrat. You're correct, most of the Coronavirus discussion belongs there too.

If I want a political debate, I can visit that sub-forum and be pretty confident I can enjoy an argument with you about some crazy thing. Can't we keep the General Chit Chat to things like Tiger King and Grampy's Barbershop?

I see it as a situation where a pandemic's resolution is being hampered by political skulduggery.  These are not bias posts, these are facts.  People who want such information banished to an area that is not in the general feed are trying to suppress facts.  Facts that would serve us well in ending this crises.  It's about time we admit the biggest problem we have with this crises is the political bickering that is trying to prevent a solution.  

We can keep it focused on the methods that will work and those that will not, and at the same time talk about why those methods are, or aren't being implemented.  The biggest obstacle we have regarding this crises is propaganda being spewed from all over the place.

It's not political when ALL of that is discussed for the betterment of a solution.

Edited by Rattler

I just took a look at the current threads in General Chit Chat.  Many of the current active one's are along the same lines as this one.  I don't have the ability to move this one and don't care if it's moved.  I'll put future virus posts of all subjects in the political forum to avoid making sensitive people uncomfortable.  OK?

Edited by Rattler
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Rattler. I just looked as well, and see threads about mushrooms, a rod build, turkeys, etc. Outside of a couple, it looks like most of the politically driven threads belong to you. I guess it gets lonely down there on the Politics forum when only 3-4 of the same people are reading it.

I'm not uncomfortable by the way, just a little sick of political BS. There's more to life and all that jazz....

Edited by Splitear_Leland
  • Like 2

One must remember modern day governments have never ever had to handle this type of plaque in " recent times ."  I'm sure what ever party you want to blame, researched the 1918 Spanish Flue outbreak. In many ways, this is similar. Now is not the time to pin blame on anyone. Rather, use you efforts and skills , donate you time, or any other effort that will help the population get through this darkest of times in humanity.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chef said:

I believe it was said that political posts are to go in the political section. Mods lock it up and ban or suspend this guy!!!

Spoken like a true totalitarian, with 3 exclamation points no less!  LOL!

Is this a rule in the book?  

14 minutes ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

use you efforts and skills , donate you time, or any other effort that will help the population get through this darkest of times in humanity.

That is exactly what I believe I'm doing.  Besides what I do everyday in the real world, I think it's important to expose the truth to those online as well.  Otherwise we will see how this crises will not go to waste for those who wish to oppress us all.

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

Yes it is actually

If you say so.  Honestly, if I were banned from this site, I would feel sorrow for those who were happy about it, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.  It would just prove there is no use throwing pearls before swine.

Edited by Rattler
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rattler said:

I see it as a situation where a pandemic's resolution is being hampered by political skulduggery.  These are not bias posts, these are facts.  People who want such information banished to an area that is not in the general feed are trying to suppress facts.  Facts that would serve us well in ending this crises.  It's about time we admit the biggest problem we have with this crises is the political bickering that is trying to prevent a solution.  

We can keep it focused on the methods that will work and those that will not, and at the same time talk about why those methods are, or aren't being implemented.  The biggest obstacle we have regarding this crises is propaganda being spewed from all over the place.

It's not political when ALL of that is discussed for the betterment of a solution.

Facts are what one believes to be facts in this day and age. I could post links to factual reports from the left and you would not believe those. 

There is very little actual reporting happening anymore compared to how things were 20 years ago.

All you are doing here is exposing everyone to your version of the truth.

Edited by BowmanMike
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Facts are what one believes to be facts in this day and age. I could post links to factual reports from the left and you would not believe those. 

There is very little actual reporting happening anymore compared to how things were 20 years ago.

Every theorist in history has believed that they had "the facts". Very few turned out to be right....

Edited by Splitear_Leland
  • Like 2

Only when they are rebut with logical counter points.  I always welcome such challenges, but they never seem to come.  All I ever get is the "Stop making sense" comments from folks who do not have a logical counter point.

I welcome the debate, as I'm convinced what I post is truth.  Not My truth.  THE truth.

Nobody is forced to read this thread.  Are we saying we need to prevent anyone from reading it by sending it away?  Or are we saying we can't argue the points in it so hide it from free thinkers?  Or if you do not know about something, you do not worry about it?  This post is about the virus crises.  There is little else being discussed in general in society today.

I said the mods can move it and I will post these things in the political section now.  Satisfied?

I'm not watching Rattler's propaganda. I offer this from Wikipedia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misinformation_related_to_the_2019–20_coronavirus_pandemic

Scroll down to the government section. 

Mediabiasfactcheck.com considers Wikipedia to be among the "least biased" sources of information.

Trump is an unreliable narrator. Believing him is like believing Humbert Humbert.  And, who would believe Humbert?

That's the difference between us Curm.  I will read your posts and respond to their claims.  You must fear trying to respond to the claims made in mine.  The truth is hard to counter.

Your post about Trump is a montage of claims about things he has said.  No context given at all to the reasons he said what he did or if any damage was done to the country by the claims.  The claims are superficial and inconsequential to the virus battle and certainly didn't make anything worse.  The claims are made purely to make the President look bad, which is the whole point made by my posts.  There is no mention about any of the things the President has done, as if he has done nothing good.  I'm sure if he had done anything bad, they would have pointed to that right away.  But they didn't.  Interesting. 

People should be looking at results.  Not childish attacks about insignificant things that have no negative effect on the situation, but are designed to have a negative effect on the image of the President in the eyes of the idiot electorate.  The office of POTUS is not one that should be decided by media induced hatred and slander of a person's character, when that person would obviously do a better job than the opposition, especially when running for a 2nd term with a mountain of positive accomplishments to stand on. 

BTW "least biased" doesn't  tabulate into honesty when all leftist sites are extremely biased.  Notice the area where they discuss Senators selling stock with inside info.  It points out 2 GOP senators and claims they are the one's "particularly" involved.  The senators involved are from both parties.  Diane Feinstein would be more notable and is a Democrat.  They conveniently left her out of the data.  Why is that?

As far as my posts go, they point out actions that have been taken and question why they were taken.  Many of these actions have had a negative effect on the virus crises, as well as on the politics of the virus crises and the aftermath of the crises.  They were done with malice aforethought and the posts explain why.  But since you refuse to open your eyes to the truth, you can't make a counter point to any of the facts listed in the posts.  There's a saying about that.  Something about not saying anything to avoid looking like a fool, as opposed to speaking and confirming it?  Is that the case? Or is it the classic, well practiced, deflection that Democrats use all the time because they cannot intelligently respond to the truth either?

Most times leftists simply prefer to claim facts are lies without any evidence to back it up.  Too bad fools are so easily manipulated.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 1