3 hours ago, Splitear_Leland said:

Okay, I give up. I will amend my statement to the following, "I don't plan on checking this thread unless someone quotes me, at which point I will cast Biden-esque insults at that person for our mutual amusement". I would like to invite similar "Trump-ian" insults thrown at me, insults which can be easily attained by talking with your local 3rd grade boy :)

In keeping with my promise, Jerry, you hairy-nosed poop smear, go lick some public restroom doorknobs.

I will draw a hard line on doorknobs!

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I’ve read a few mentions where Stacey Abrams is the expected pick, but it’s not crazy to imagine it actually could be Hillary..

That would kill two birds with one stone after babbling Biden goes bonkers will have our first black woman president.

I'll vote for Trump/Pence again. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Splitear_Leland said:

Okay, I give up. I will amend my statement to the following, "I don't plan on checking this thread unless someone quotes me, at which point I will cast Biden-esque insults at that person for our mutual amusement". I would like to invite similar "Trump-ian" insults thrown at me, insults which can be easily attained by talking with your local 3rd grade boy :)

In keeping with my promise, Jerry, you hairy-nosed poop smear, go lick some public restroom doorknobs.

Good Morning I just wanted to let you know that I’m not insulting you, I’m describing you.

Sorry that's my best Trump-ian insult i could think of at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

He’d get my vote!

Anyone who votes for him isn’t voting for him they’re voting against trump. No one with a brain cell actually thinks that joe is capable of being a good president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn’t you rather have a president that know how to boost the economy? I think we’re going to need it after this crap passes 

• Like 1

I hate to break it to you boys, but Biden will not be the Democrat candidate for POTUS in 2020. 

The convention has already been rigged.  Cuomo will be named the nominee.  Democrats know Biden cannot win and are pulling out their "trump" card in a last desperate attempt to win the election.  It won't matter. but Trump will win by less of a landslide and the Democrats will be able to scream he's an illegitimate POTUS for 4 more years.  The playbook is pretty predictable by now.  Four more years of crazy, leftist. progressive #RESIST bull crap.

But, since Trump will no longer have to worry about re-election, it should be entertaining as hell!!

• Like 3

I hate to break it to you boys, but Biden will not be the Democrat candidate for POTUS in 2020. 
The convention has already been rigged.  Cuomo will be named the nominee.  Democrats know Biden cannot win and are pulling out their "trump" card in a last desperate attempt to win the election.  It won't matter. but Trump will win by less of a landslide and the Democrats will be able to scream he's an illegitimate POTUS for 4 more years.  The playbook is pretty predictable by now.  Four more years of crazy, leftist. progressive #RESIST bull crap.
But, since Trump will no longer have to worry about re-election, it should be entertaining as hell!!

Does he seem worried to you lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

It feels like long gone are the days when our best and brightest are interested in political office. And who can blame them?

Since Trump has done a better job for America than the last 3 clowns, I'd say he is the best of these days.

1 hour ago, Rattler said:

You may be correct. I'm not feeling it though. A real good chance Cuomo will be on the ticket as vp. imo.  We will see this fall.

16 hours ago, Rattler said:

quoting for history ;)

• Like 1