Gun a day in July

Many of you probably know that our banquet was the last one in the Nation becasue of the COVID. Hopefully some may be rescheduled but this it THE main revenue stream for the programs you see us post about and you see if you read the website and Quality Whitetail Magazine. 

Well the NY branches are pulling together to help out and I thought some of you might be interested in this.  Upper Hudson and other branches across the state are participating in this as well so you can get the ticket from them or from th eonline link

.----- Looking to find a way to break up the cabin fever and get a new range toy?? The NY QDMA advisory council and branches have just the ticket for you. LITERALLY. $50 gets you a 3 digit lotto number for every evening draw the month of July. Take aim at this list of prizes and take a look. Purchase information to follow in a few days. Available online or in-person (social distances observed. lol) Winner can pick up at shop in Bath, NY or pay shipping to FFL you their choice. I will have the tickets next week for purchase locally in Rochester, NY. Other branches across the state will also have them. Or order online at http://www.nyqdma.org/…/JULY_2020_NY_QDMA___G_U_N___A___DAY… Official rules are on this link

92912991_10221651957106664_5790030671409840128_n.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

well I know the group that is getting mailed to me to hand out to volunteers to sell and I fully intend on abusing my power and buying that one...lol

Evil, just plain evil.....

2 hours ago, johnplav said:

Is @moog5050 getting in on this?  Or do the rest of us actually have a chance?

I will have to confer with the one that really has the luck - Natalie!   She is the third party intended beneficiary of all guns won.  

man I just promised myself no unnecessary spending.   Now I can curse you and Culver - plus Law for that bad arrow today.