Gun a day in July

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 11:36 AM, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Many of you probably know that our banquet was the last one in the Nation becasue of the COVID. Hopefully some may be rescheduled but this it THE main revenue stream for the programs you see us post about and you see if you read the website and Quality Whitetail Magazine. 

Well the NY branches are pulling together to help out and I thought some of you might be interested in this.  Upper Hudson and other branches across the state are participating in this as well so you can get the ticket from them or from th eonline link

.----- Looking to find a way to break up the cabin fever and get a new range toy?? The NY QDMA advisory council and branches have just the ticket for you. LITERALLY. $50 gets you a 3 digit lotto number for every evening draw the month of July. Take aim at this list of prizes and take a look. Purchase information to follow in a few days. Available online or in-person (social distances observed. lol) Winner can pick up at shop in Bath, NY or pay shipping to FFL you their choice. I will have the tickets next week for purchase locally in Rochester, NY. Other branches across the state will also have them. Or order online at http://www.nyqdma.org/…/JULY_2020_NY_QDMA___G_U_N___A___DAY… Official rules are on this link

92912991_10221651957106664_5790030671409840128_n.jpg

I bought a ticket online last Thursday but never got a follow up email as it states I would.  It was charged to my card.  Am, I missing something?  Will the ticket numbers be sent at a later date?  Thanks

3 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I bought a ticket online last Thursday but never got a follow up email as it states I would.  It was charged to my card.  Am, I missing something?  Will the ticket numbers be sent at a later date?  Thanks

I'll check on the confirmation email but the stubs with the number on them are being mailed to everyone that buys a ticket online. We wanted everyone to have the hard stub. It's nice to be able to pin it up and keep track of the number. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rachunter said:

Is there a limit on how many tickets you can buy and what’s the cutoff date for purchase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no limit. We will sell until sold out or until the raffle starts. there are 1,000 tickets becasue of the possible combinations of 3 digits. 000-999. 

I can't imagine this won't sell out. I just got the paper tickets and the online is almost up to 100 sold already.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I think they outlined it all in the rules but you can pick up at the gun store in bath or have it shipped to any FFL of your choice  on your dime. 

If i were to win, can I sign it over to someone else to pick up for me since it's not a pistol?

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

If i were to win, can I sign it over to someone else to pick up for me since it's not a pistol?

The owner needs the background check for transfer from FFL so we f you are giving someone your winning ticket it should not be an issue.  If you are doing that with idea that they will give you the gun, you will need an FFL for that second transfer.  Every background check you must confirm in substance that you are the actual transferee.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

The owner needs the background check for transfer from FFL so we f you are giving someone your winning ticket it should not be an issue.  If you are doing that with idea that they will give you the gun, you will need an FFL for that second transfer.  Every background check you must confirm in substance that you are the actual transferee.   

Got it, thanks. I was thinking more of if i won, then sell it.