Saratoga County Catfishing

Deleted Account

I come from a family of bullhead conneissuers...My mother  BLESS HER SOUL  would KILL for a mess of bullheads..

Bullheads, black, brown and yellow, are just smaller members of the catfish family..

In my experience, they are tastier than the larger members of the family, like channel cats, although the smaller catfish ( up to 3 lb. or so) are very good also... Once they get larger than that, they get stronger tasting, IMHO...

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 2

Speaking of bullheads, please allow me to  tell a story of my misspent youth...'

I was in a bar known locally as " Petticoat Junction"....

I was sitting next a girl who was frequent patron...

Another guy came up to the girl and said ' Linda... I'm just HORNIER than a bucket full of bullheads.. Why don't you and I go out in the parking lot ? ".....True story....

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pygmy said:

Speaking of bullheads, please allow me to  tell a story of my misspent youth...'

I was in a bar known locally as " Petticoat Junction"....

I was sitting next a girl who was frequent patron...

Another guy came up to the girl and said ' Linda... I'm just HORNIER than a bucket full of bullheads.. Why don't you and I go out in the parking lot ? ".....True story....

and....... well did she....... its like a cliffhanger on the dogpatch soap opera 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

and....... well did she....... its like a cliffhanger on the dogpatch soap opera 

Nope...She told him to go **** himself....As I recall, she was pretty drunk, though, so she may have ended up in the parking lot before the night was over...

As usual,  I went home, kissed my Mom, said my prayers and went to bed.

• Like 4

Nope...She told him to go **** himself....As I recall, she was pretty drunk, though, so she may have ended up in the parking lot before the night was over...

I love a story with a happy ending!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

On 4/10/2020 at 7:50 AM, Pygmy said:

Ha. Ha. Ha. 

I love how you change the characters in the story to protect the innocent. Referring to yourself as her/girl is brilliant!

• Thanks 1