What are you in need of?

Moho81

This thought has crossed my mind a few times and I have finally remembered to post about. This forum is pretty tight with a bunch of guys and girls always willing to help so I thought this might go over well. The idea of this post is that if you need anything during the current pandemic post it here and your rough location and perhaps a member close by can help. Quarantined in your home and almost out of milk post it up here and maybe someone can pick some up for you. Are you a health care worker and don't have time to go shopping for essentials post up what you need. Do you have a relative on the other side of the state that's in need? guess what add to this post and lets see what can be done to help. Heck even if you need someone to talk to because you are stuck at home alone post here and maybe we can get some one to reach out to you and just BS about life. 

Personally I am not in need of anything I am fortunate enough to still be able to get out and get supplies myself but I would have no problem stopping to help someone in need. 

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Great thread. I can offer help if needed. 

I am in need of some fishing weather. Can someone help? Super windy down here for the remainder of this and the beginning of next week. 

Im with ya on that one.woke up to these current conditions!!!!!great thread moho!

20200410_091548.jpg

I think I'm good........other than the constraints of not working and not being able to do what I want when I want, like everyone else.

Funny though, we have this installer at work that I help to support through the jobs.  I'll say to him "hey Nick, do you need anything?"  He says, "a million bucks and a week off". 

Now he has his "week off"....... :)

3 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I think I'm good........other than the constraints of not working and not being able to do what I want when I want, like everyone else.

Funny though, we have this installer at work that I help to support through the jobs.  I'll say to him "hey Nick, do you need anything?"  He says, "a million bucks and a week off". 

Now he has his "week off"....... :)

I think he'd rather have the million bucks over the week off

We are all good here, I’v been off on swaps for the last 3 weeks and could use another 2 weeks off to hook to my turkey season vacation. But other than that I’m thankful to be working and collecting a pay check.

If anyone in the Saratoga/Washington/warren county area needs anything at all don’t be afraid to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Los Lobos said:

Sometimes, just someone to talk and maybe, just maybe they would listen and not offer comments throughout.  Life, at times gets to be a pain and it would be nice for this one old veteran to just sound off!

PM me. I'll listen.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, grampy said:

PM me. I'll listen.

Ditto @Los Lobos, I suck at conversation's and don't have much free time to be on a phone call but I'll trade text messages all day long. I work from a desk 8-10 hours a day and have a busy home life even in the pandemic but I always have time to trade off text messages. 

Edited by Moho81
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, johnplav said:

Good idea Moho.  I live in the Rochester area, and thanks to work I need to leave the house everyday.  If anyone ever needs an item or favor... let me know.

I need a 325 wsm.  Know anyone that has one?   Be safe John.  Not an easy environment for ya right now.