What are you in need of?

Moho81

My daughter is outside of Baltimore and she says she can't find chicken any where? She feeds her dog with chicken and rice when he has an upset stomach, which is more frequent lately. I know i can find chicken around here but that doesn't help her. I didn't expect anyone on this site to be able to help, but you never know? 

Yea it’s crazy, I don’t know if you heard about the Smithfield pork plant in SD but I can tell you I’m in the food supply chain and this is happening more and more. It happened at a very large chicken plant I do business with in MD this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made my first trip out in over 30 days. Did curbside pickup at target. My wife was having really bad acid reflux and I needed to get her meds. Got some snacks and toys for the kid too

I love fresh meats, there's nothing better! We are Picking up our 1/2 pig and 1/4 cow next week, on top of our current food rations.. Both from our neighbor so we know how they raise their animals and th ebutcher they use as well.. Its a fine piece o fmind. So we should be good for awhile.. 

Edited by LET EM GROW

7cc6773acf2682ee0375fcd0b8871536.jpg

Scored at Stew Leonard’s. Happened to be there when they were stocking these on the shelves. Limit two per customer/group. Helps when your wife is a different ethnicity. She said she wasn’t with me. Not sure if that was because she was trying to get an extra two bottles or simply because my shelter-in hair is getting out of control.

• Like 1