Batten down the hatches , 70mph winds coming WNY

Nomad

Tons of power outages locally, but luckily Not me. I just checked my backyard. No holes in fence. At least 100 twigs/branches down to cleanup. A few 10 footers they fell with force and stuck into the ground like javelins. Growie would call them “widow makers”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Lamest wind storm ever here . Weatherman on the news was already  trying to backpedal .

Somewhat the same people that predict the world will end in 9 years, 7 months, 3 weeks and 4 days from now if world doesn't go green......

Pretty calm down here in Dogpatch, too.....My birdfeeders didn't swing more than a couple of inches...

There may have been enough rain to color up the creeks though, so I think I'll go fishing in the morning..

Don't tell Cuomo....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Pretty calm down here in Dogpatch, too.....My birdfeeders didn't swing more than a couple of inches...

There may have been enough rain to color up the creeks though, so I think I'll go fishing in the morning..

Don't tell Cuomo....

your secret is safe with me...

signed,

Fredo

• Haha 1

Went to go into town and road was blocked off because of a tree down. 

Went a different route, and that was blocked off because of a tree across the road. 

Gusts in our area were in the 40-50 mph range.  Probably got q 1 1/2" of rain.   Clearing up now.  

The prediction was a joke just like most lamestream media news reports these days. Everything now is just way over reaction and I don't believe shit any more, from any outlet. I just want to hide in the woods forever.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Tons of power outages locally, but luckily Not me. I just checked my backyard. No holes in fence. At least 100 twigs/branches down to cleanup. A few 10 footers they fell with force and stuck into the ground like javelins. Growie would call them “widow makers”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your cardboard blinds ok ?