Non political corona virus thread

Al Bundy

19 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

It blows my mind you pay $8.99 a pound for chicken

that's only breasts. thighs are like $6.99/lb. but this is bell & evans, not some steroid injected huge breasts. a chicken breast should be the size of your fist, not a huge plate.

Many types of fish, lamb, etc. are all over $25/lb.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Everything? Or the one little grocery store you go to? Go to Acme and get a pic of my stuff for me wouldya??
Acme blows major assholes. By far worst store I've ever had the misfortune of Having to shop in

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Acme blows major assholes. By far worst store I've ever had the misfortune of Having to shop in

Try uncle Giuseppe in Yorktown you’ll like it. More speciality items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Try uncle Giuseppe in Yorktown you’ll like it. More speciality items

We got Greenway near my house. The house is basically right in between Greenway and Acme depending on whether I make a right out of my driveway or a left. My favorite though is Wegmans! They're the best supermarket ever!

Every weekend it's finding a new kid friendly trail to hike and flying the drone.  Seems like it's all I do now.  Starting to get tired of it.  While I understand the need for a lock down but I don't understand why places like the zoo and Storm King Art Center (where social distancing can easily be practiced) are closed?

• Like 2

Every weekend it's finding a new kid friendly trail to hike and flying the drone.  Seems like it's all I do now.  Starting to get tired of it.  While I understand the need for a lock down but I don't understand why places like the zoo and Storm King Art Center (where social distancing can easily be practiced) are closed?

We were up at Fahnestock last weekend...Pelton pond was truly packed as were every parking spot on Canopus Lake(I counted 15 boats on the water. We found a secluded spot down Sunken Mine road but even that was more crowded than usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Acme S&S Walmart Shoprite King Kullen Key Foods Weis Wegmans Amazon Fresh and soon with Bizs help Uncle Guisseppes!

But not Stew Leonard’s....another road trip is in order to make that right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Brought flowers to the cemetery, and cleaned off the headstones , after which we met my wife’s SIL at a school across the street , where we put our chairs under a tree and talked for two hours .

Kids all over the school , skateboarding, riding bikes, and the large playground was packed with kids ,it was nice to see . Lots of boats heading towards the lake , and quite a few folks getting beer at The Other Half . 

• Like 2