Non political corona virus thread

Al Bundy

9 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

@First-light you are my lucky charm! We got an email today saying that returning to the NYC office will be gradual and voluntary. Further, it says people can and should make summer plans and other decisions with total confidence that the firm’s position is that working remotely will be permitted – and indeed strongly encouraged – for the foreseeable future and at least through the summer months.

The year of the Biz continues!

Nice!!!!

I have several relative that all had kids around the same time.  My youngest was born less than a week than after my cousins.  We noticed a huge difference between boys and girls.  Girls tend to develop intellectually faster and are calmer while the boys tends to develop physically first and tends to explore more.  My youngest is 5 months younger than my SIL's daughter but you can have a full conversation with her while my boy is like "Me...Tarzan.  You come." but he learned to walk before her and now climbs to the top of the dinner table on his own and jumps from it.  My SIL has since also had a boy and she now notices the difference too.  After the girl she thought it was easy but not now with the boy.  He has more energy, is up later, and the moment she turns her head for a second, he commando-crawls his way to the kitchen.  She now has to be on every single second.

My wife wishes my daughter would relax, but she won’t. Besides eating and diaper changes, she wants to play 24/7 nonstop. She’ll do “tummy time” for an hour straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nope. i think usually people gain weight by having as kid, but she has been a breeze for the most part. she wants to play all day long and sleep at night. 
That's lucky! Always good to have an all night sleeper

I'm Surgical

• Like 1

What happened to this thread? Why aren’t protestors given tickets for not obeying social distancing laws?

I guess we will see a massive outbreak of coronavirus soon? Or we won’t because this was blown out of proportion from day one?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

What happened to this thread? Why aren’t protestors given tickets for not obeying social distancing laws?

I guess we will see a massive outbreak of coronavirus soon? Or we won’t because this was blown out of proportion from day one?

Cops can't even arrest looters let alone hand out tickets to protesters.  Try to give a mob of angry people a ticket and see how quickly it'll escalate.  I'd imagine we'll find out in a week or so if there is a spike but I'm predicting it'll be minimal because we've flattened the curve already.  That's why regions are opening up.  A couple of months ago, you step outside the odds are you'll bump into someone who actively has it was much higher.  Right now, I think the odds of you encountering someone who has it are low.  I too have let my guard down at this point.  They're being cautious because they might have set the numbers back to March levels but they don't want to repeat it and have a similar April.

• Like 1

Cops can't even arrest looters let alone hand out tickets to protesters.  Try to give a mob of angry people a ticket and see how quickly it'll escalate.  I'd imagine we'll find out in a week or so if there is a spike but I'm predicting it'll be minimal because we've flattened the curve already.  That's why regions are opening up.  A couple of months ago, you step outside the odds are you'll bump into someone who actively has it was much higher.  Right now, I think the odds of you encountering someone who has it are low.  I too have let my guard down at this point.  They're being cautious because they might have set the numbers back to March levels but they don't want to repeat it and have a similar April.

Cuomo needs to get off his knees. He’s blowing this again. Blaming Diblasio now for the nyc mess

5 minutes ago, cynthiafu said:

A nurse I know in erie has told me they got 8 more cases since they reopened things

See ,the number is way down already from what it was . The number of people getting tested is more then before too.

46 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Not only will the number of new cases not go up ,it will continue to go down. Now that the news has something else to make money off of,the truth of where we are at with this virus will become blatantly obvious. 

and if Rudy Giuliani was still in charge, the riots in nyc would have been dealt with.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

and if Rudy Giuliani was still in charge, the riots in nyc would have been dealt with.

Give the police a few trucks with ADS mounted on the roof and drive around after curfew, nobody will stick around.

• Like 1

Cuomo needs to get off his knees. He’s blowing this again. Blaming Diblasio now for the nyc mess

That's because that's all those two assholes know how to do. They are cancers on the whole state and country. They need to be excised out of office via voting and then just go away. Ideally far away

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I'll only wear a mask inside a store because its required, not outside. I think its ridiculous. Imagine if you had a loved one to bury this week and you cant have a service, but feel free to gather and throw bricks through store fronts

Most people are catching on ,even the ones the media successfully scared the shit out of about the virus .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I'll only wear a mask inside a store because its required, not outside. I think its ridiculous. Imagine if you had a loved one to bury this week and you cant have a service, but feel free to gather and throw bricks through store fronts

Been maskless last two weekends. I setup with anything I need by fri so I don't have to even go into one all weekend. 

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

i say mask restrictions lifted Sept 1. 

Should have never been in place except for mass transportation or when you can't stay 6 feet apart. If you can stand 6 feet apart in a store, why are we wearing them? I wear a nice breathable KUIU gaiter. If i sneeze or cough, its going right through anyway. 

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Only place I have ever worn a mask was inside a store. I've had plenty of job meetings and only a couple of people had a mask on. 

Great day today , took the boat out . No one wearing masks at the marina, not the workers , or any boaters walking around . Boats packed full of people dozens of kids on jet skies .

Restaurants can do outside seating now, and the waterfront ones were packed  ! Well packed tables six feet apart of course , we think we’ll wait till Wednesday of next week as they’re pretty crowded now , and I’d imagine a long wait .

• Like 2