Non political corona virus thread

Al Bundy

Wake up people.

Belinda Lee

5d

My client just told me her family went to get tested for Covid stood in line for 4&1/2 hours so they gave up and left only to get test results in the mail that said they tested positive when they didnt even get tested. Hope a few of you get to see this before its taken down.

Edited by Rattler

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 7:07 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I don’t believe those numbers tho. Stage 4 cancer and you got 3 months to live then die with a positive Covid test and it’s ruled Covid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Man if you get hit by a bus and die but had cancer the bus killed you. Come on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Billdogge said:

Man if you get hit by a bus and die but had cancer the bus killed you. Come on.

Yes. But if you are a hospital losing hundreds of millions $, do you code it as "covid" for the $39K? of course you do. who wants to take a paycut or go on furlough?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Billdogge said:

I guess time will tell. Seems like a lot of dead and more to come. I will wear my mask and take all precautions in hopes to do my part. Lets hope all that think it's no big deal are right and I'm just an overreactor.

I take precautions too, but I don't wake up each morning worrying about it. I'm not an anti-vaxxer, but if a vaccine came out tomorrow i would NOT get it given the limited proof of such vaccine and also because the death rate is under 1% and as far as i know i do not have any underlying conditions.

• Like 2

Even IF someone thinks the numbers are inflated ...I have no idea I'm not in charge of counting them....so say it's 20% wrong....it's still over 100,000 deaths. Not to mention how many stories have we heard of people getting applause when they left the hospital after being on a ventilator for 2 months.  

People that think it's some big conspiracy are delusional.  I can't take a dump without it being on Facebook. So the media and the politicians and the doctors and nurses and hospital staff and families of them all are in on it ....but they didn't tell you...c'mon.  

Its not the end of the world and not a made up story.  It's somewhere in between and we all need to get thru it and everyone is effected even if you don't get it personally.

Anyway I will again avoid this topic and politic section cause it makes me crazy.  Lol.  Back to hunt and fish time! 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Even IF someone thinks the numbers are inflated ...I have no idea I'm not in charge of counting them....so say it's 20% wrong....it's still over 100,000 deaths. Not to mention how many stories have we heard of people getting applause when they left the hospital after being on a ventilator for 2 months.  

People that think it's some big conspiracy are delusional.  I can't take a dump without it being on Facebook. So the media and the politicians and the doctors and nurses and hospital staff and families of them all are in on it ....but they didn't tell you...c'mon.  

Its not the end of the world and not a made up story.  It's somewhere in between and we all need to get thru it and everyone is effected even if you don't get it personally.

Anyway I will again avoid this topic and politic section cause it makes me crazy.  Lol.  Back to hunt and fish time! 

I believe its all very real, however I also believe the Dems have seized it as their best shot to beat Trump and want to keep it going as long as they can and dont mind the economy tanking

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I believe its all very real, however I also believe the Dems have seized it as their best shot to beat Trump and want to keep it going as long as they can and dont mind the economy tanking

Def agree with that.  They will take any thing they think will help.  All they might need is for him to keep speaking...lol.  the next president might be whoever can be the quietest.  Lol. Neither of them seem to help themselves all that much. 

2 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Def agree with that.  They will take any thing they think will help.  All they might need is for him to keep speaking...lol.  the next president might be whoever can be the quietest.  Lol. Neither of them seem to help themselves all that much. 

Anytime either of them talk I know I'm gonna laugh ,for different reasons of course but equally humorous. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

The President of the United States is a complete jackass, its some shameful sh!t

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

The President of the United States is a complete jackass, its some shameful sh!t

I find it funny how people say that Biden is senile and all and he very well may be.  At the same time Trump sure as hell is a few cards short of a full deck, too.  Not much to look forward to in the next for years unfortunately.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I find it funny how people say that Biden is senile and all and he very well may be.  At the same time Trump sure as hell is a few cards short of a full deck, too.  Not much to look forward to in the next for years unfortunately.

Except for the part where at least trump can complete a sentence ( regardless of the message) and biden talked openly about little boys rubbing his leg in the swimming pool ,that's IF he can complete a sentence. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, steve863 said:

what amazes me every 4 years is that with all the brilliant people in america we get left with 2 poor candidates every year to choose from. The problem is that nobody who is actually smart wants to be the president. it's not worth the drama 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Except for the part where at least trump can complete a sentence ( regardless of the message) and biden talked openly about little boys rubbing his leg in the swimming pool ,that's IF he can complete a sentence. 

The problem is that Trump's complete sentences come out of his a$$, so they aren't making him sound too much more intelligent than Biden.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

what amazes me every 4 years is that with all the brilliant people in america we get left with 2 poor candidates every year to choose from. The problem is that nobody who is actually smart wants to be the president. it's not worth the drama 

Ive been saying this for years, our best and brightest would be out of their minds to take that job. We are at a point where the other party's sole purpose for four years is to make sure the president cant accomplish anything

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 2:19 PM, Al Bundy said:

Not sure who’s responsible for moving my thread but I want a thread to discuss legitimate aspects of wuhan flu. Keep the political crapping in the other thread. This article seems to sway my opinion away from the wet market idea. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/u-s-diplomats-warned-about-safety-risks-in-wuhan-labs-studying-bats-two-years-before-coronavirus-outbreak/

Yelp!

28 minutes ago, left field said:

makes sense. other states are months behind NY. they are just peaking now, but with way less deaths. If Cuomo didn't butcher the nursing home move, our NY deaths would likely be only 50-60% of what they are.

• Like 1