Non political corona virus thread

Al Bundy

Funny how NYC is cracking down on bars (suspending liquor licneses) and partying in the streets, but never said a peep about protests.

And are now blaming the cops for not doing their jobs - aka enforcing SD protocols

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Few cops are doing anything but taking radio calls, nothing proactive. Nobody’s checking out groups on the corner and so on . The less contact with the public the better for their careers and pension . 20 and out ,and Lord help us with what will ever take the test again.

• Like 2

On 7/18/2020 at 8:33 AM, crappyice said:

Excuse me Elmo and LF...can you stop interrupting the “bowling smack talk” with Rona news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on the golf results, we already know that Jerkman is going to talk a big game, show up in some spiffy bowling shoes and then hit the gutter several times.

• Like 2

Based on the golf results, we already know that Jerkman is going to talk a big game, show up in some spiffy bowling shoes and then hit the gutter several times.

False. You amateur! But I do have spiffy shoes. They're quite nice. I even have one of those robot wrist braces too! My nickname is Ernie McCracken

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rattler said:

Yep, that would fit in the "More Cuomo Stupidity" thread.  

It wasn't long ago posts were being made here about what a good job the governor was doing.  Never put any faith in what he says.  Look at what he does.

Did that moron quarantine itself after visiting Georgia a couple days ago?? 

• Like 1