Non political corona virus thread

Al Bundy

Yep, the cream always rises to the top !

our youngest got a five figure bonus the end of a May , and a promotion with a five figure raise in June .
That's fantastic! That's the accountant or the nurse one? Or is that the one that scoped herself when you took her shooting?

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

Just now, The Jerkman said:

That's fantastic! That's the accountant or the nurse one? Or is that the one that scoped herself when you took her shooting?

Ha ,thanks  the CPA . Although working from home is wearing on her, one bedroom apartment, no interaction with people face to face  ,  a row of front windows facing the sun, and just one window AC , is making a long boring hot day . She does try  to get out for a walk and so forth .

Prior she was at the office and at clients in town and on the road , now it’s isolation in her small kitchen .

• Like 2

Ha ,thanks  the CPA . Although working from home is wearing on her, one bedroom apartment, no interaction with people face to face  ,  a row of front windows facing the sun, and just one window AC , is making a long boring hot day . She does try  to get out for a walk and so forth .
Prior she was at the office and at clients in town and on the road , now it’s isolation in her small kitchen .

Oh I know the feeling! Months old picture for illustration05c6a1c5a6d4767600357c064a5233d6.jpg

• Like 1

Biz has a nicer office 

But not a nicer view. Mine is right on the water. Though I must admit I am a wee bit jealous of his work attire consisting of a beer and bathing suit next to a private pool. That is nice! bf8e966cc91e9fa70af5336246de167f.jpg&key=0e57bfe0d6c3daa0d3e3161ef6f38f7cf81a492790c2b4a06d79323e4cff51b0

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I typically have 70 segments a year on American Airlines, I have 10 in 2020 and Ive been home since 2/10. I dont think Ill ever travel like that again

26 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Can she get wifi outside? maybe on a balcony? I try to work from my deck as much as possible

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

But not a nicer view. Mine is right on the water. Though I must admit I am a wee bit jealous of his work attire consisting of a beer and bathing suit next to a private pool. That is nice! bf8e966cc91e9fa70af5336246de167f.jpg&key=0e57bfe0d6c3daa0d3e3161ef6f38f7cf81a492790c2b4a06d79323e4cff51b0

I'm surrounded by taxidermy when working from home office (when not on deck)

• Like 1

I'm surrounded by taxidermy when working from home office (when not on deck)
I wish I had room here for my taxidermy. My future house purchase will most definitely have a special area for all my animals. It's called the entire house

25 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Is that the smoke stack on willy wonkas chocolate factory in the background? Ok I take it back ,yours is nicer. 

Is that the smoke stack on willy wonkas chocolate factory in the background? Ok I take it back ,yours is nicer. 
The weird looking building is Sloan Kettering's new transplant hospital. The best part about the view is watching the giant ships sail past. I never thought I'd love watching boats so much but it really is quite entertaining especially when we see a really big one.

The weird looking building is Sloan Kettering's new transplant hospital. The best part about the view is watching the giant ships sail past. I never thought I'd love watching boats so much but it really is quite entertaining especially when we see a really big one.

5ca64bcc1e613490e0e23c7dd7393af8.jpg

Yup. I watched this one go by this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I used to smoke pot with my  buddy johnny and sloan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Binos at the ready?

Binos at the ready?
My parents have sent me pics from the room when my dad had visits of my apartment. I really should bring my binos down so I can look at them next time he has a visit. Think still 6 months out

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Oh that's a nice one!

1 hour ago, Nytracker said:

That's one big ship ... all be it it's a petrie dish of disease  and funk ... still impressive . 

Old pic i took in Aruba

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Can she get wifi outside? maybe on a balcony? I try to work from my deck as much as possible

She’s in a multi family house , it does have a picnic table and some grass along the back parking area . Idk her kitchen table has three monitors one desk top, and a laptop ,if she could work off just a laptop that might be different.

Id get up drive to grab some coffee and come back ,work, and get outside as much as possible during the day , just for interaction and breaking things up .

shes off this week, was her Monday and tues, took her skiing .

She’s in a multi family house , it does have a picnic table and some grass along the back parking area . Idk her kitchen table has three monitors one desk top, and a laptop ,if she could work off just a laptop that might be different.

Id get up drive to grab some coffee and come back ,work, and get outside as much as possible during the day , just for interaction and breaking things up .

shes off this week, was her Monday and tues, took her skiing .

Yea, i hear ya. work gave me two 27" monitors and a docking station. But it's nice because I can unplug laptop and go outside here and there.Then if i need to run back in, it's a quick plug in

87986e6beef27bb834fc64b5420030a6.jpg

4 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I typically have 70 segments a year on American Airlines, I have 10 in 2020 and Ive been home since 2/10. I dont think Ill ever travel like that again

Oh btw my nephews company bought allied frozen in Buffalo, figured you knew though .