You Must Wear a Mask in public starting Friday

CharlieNY

36 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm still waiting for the army to take over NYS .I don't own a mask

A scarf will work it's just to keep sneeze/cough spray away.I'm thinking of wearing a pair of safety glasses to keep it from going in my eyes.The problem is not getting it on you it's if it gets in you.

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Been doing this anytime I'm in a store etc already . Why chance it.  

One wears   Surgical, bandannas and homemade masks to prevent you, who may be asymptotic from spreading it unknowingly, how effective that is is still up in the air  . You also should not touch the mask, no setting it on the front seat , kitchen counter , or in your pocket as it is to be considered contaminated ,if you wish to follow proper protocols .

I have a bunch of N95s and 2020 ffp2 masks ( N95 equivalents) which do, protect the wearer , gave some to my RN Incase she at some point has to work directly with Covid19 PTs . I have yet to use one myself .

Ive been wearing this one .

46C3D7B5-ECB6-417D-BDE0-C055B3ECDFEE.jpeg

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

I bought a big box of n95’s when we redid our kitchen awhile ago so we have been wearing them . We keep Clorox wipes in zip lock baggies in our vehicles  and we wipe our hands,  keys , credit card , masks etc. down with them.

i don’t have a problem with everyone wearing a mask, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen people out not keeping their distance from others. 

• Like 1