I'm not posting this for debate. I don’t need any comments.

Just please consider this...when you think the President is a jerk...

The bottom line has been that Trump IS a jerk. He’s crude, he bloviates, he gets his feelings hurt and he’s a hot head.

Let me tell you what else he is. He is a guy that demands performance. He is a guy that asks lots of questions. The questions he asks aren’t cloaked in fancy phrases, they are “why the hell....” questions.

For decades the health industry has thrown away billions of face masks after one use. Trump asks, “Why the hell are we throwing them away? Why not sterilize them and use them numerous times?” He’s the guy that gets hospital ships readied in one week, when it would have taken a bureaucrat weeks or months to get it done. He’s the guy that gets temporary hospitals built in three days. He’s the guy that gets industries to build ventilators and face masks in a business that’s highly regulated by agencies that move like sloths.
He’s the guy that asks why we aren’t using drugs that might work on people that are dying; what the hell do we have to lose? In spite of all the naysayers. He’s the guy that shut down travel from China, when the liberals and the media were screaming xenophobia and racist. Now they are asking why didn't he react sooner? He’s the guy that ran on securing the border in the face of a screaming press and media. When he shut down borders in the midst of the coronavirus they were up in arms over such a draconian move. Then the rest of the world followed suit all over, including the European Union between member countries.

Has he made mistakes, yep. Everyone I know would have. All of these experts wouldn’t have done any better. Trump is working harder than I’ve ever seen a President work. He isn’t hiding in his office, he’s out front every day.

Take for instance, all the shortages of PPE’s and ventilators. I’m unaware of anything that prevented all of these governors from ordering all the PPE and ventilators for emergency purposes over the last two years. And yet, it is Trump’s fault that they didn’t.

He’s balanced his approach and listened to the experts, when his detractors said he wouldn’t and couldn’t. When he offers hope, he’s lying and when he’s straight forward, he should be hopeful. It’s a no win, but he is not deterred by all of that BS coming from the press and the liberals.

I’ll take this kind of leadership over a nice guy that can make eloquent speeches. And he doesn't take a paycheck.

Cowboy logic...
He is my President

Copied this.  Feel free to do likewise.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Trump is a puppet as is every other modern politician. He was strategically used by the Rep party to flush out the lunacy on the left(Pelosi/Schumer/AOC...etc). They used his brusque egomaniacal tendencies to “tweet away” and “pull no punches” and “instigate” reactions from the left. Did any of us really know anything about Pel/Shumer/etc prior to Trump?

He is also a respected (if not feared) man of finance who brought confidence of the 1%’ers back to the American economy.

He reminds me of a manager that was brought into the Country club where I run the summer camp. The club was struggling and “lost its way.” This guy came in and fired people, changed policy, called out the “untouchable” members and even some staff who were too comfortable. He was there for three years, cleaned house, reset the club and then an actual club manager rebuilt the club when he was done.

Unfortunately I don’t know if there is an actual presidential person left in our society - and if there is would he (or she!) be willing to suffer the scrutiny of the presidency?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Trump is a puppet as is every other modern politician. He was strategically used by the Rep party to flush out the lunacy on the left(Pelosi/Schumer/AOC...etc). They used his brusque egomaniacal tendencies to “tweet away” and “pull no punches” and “instigate” reactions from the left. Did any of us really know anything about Pel/Shumer/etc prior to Trump?

He is also a respected (if not feared) man of finance who brought confidence of the 1%’ers back to the American economy.

He reminds me of a manager that was brought into the Country club where I run the summer camp. The club was struggling and “lost its way.” This guy came in and fired people, changed policy, called out the “untouchable” members and even some staff who were too comfortable. He was there for three years, cleaned house, reset the club and then an actual club manager rebuilt the club when he was done.

Unfortunately I don’t know if there is an actual presidential person left in our society - and if there is would he (or she!) be willing to suffer the scrutiny of the presidency?

Puppet?   Lol.   Hardly. 

The GOP definitely didn't want him in office.  They didn't think he'd win.  GOP took forever to get behind him.  

• Like 6

I look at him as the Dr you go to see that is overweight and smoking out back when you get there.  Then you go in for your appt and he tells you your fat and you leave thinking what an A hole but ... he is right.  I like a lot of his actions I hate a lot of his words.  Feel like im getting fed but have to eat a lot of crap to get full.  He is at times hard to watch esp when he says 20 times - "we are doing it the best , better than anyone, everyone is telling me what a great job we are doing, like nothing theyve ever seen." WTH are you talking about - NO ONE has said those words to you- lol.  But i love so many of the actions he has taken that I eat the limburger and stomach the smell.  I think hes a jerk but we needed him to beat Hillary.  I can make a big list of moves he has done that i like - I can only name one for Obama (killing BIn Laden) .  Trump - getting out of the Paris accords, going after other countries to pay their share of defense budget in GDP, border security, tax cuts, deregulation, boosting the military etc.  He has done more in less time than any president ever.  If he would just stick his tweeter somewhere life would be easier for him and everyone else. 

I think there are some good candidates to come for the republican party.  Mike Pence, Nikki Haley, Rand Paul, Mike Lee are all interesting to me for the years to come. 

One thing that has been driving me nuts is him and Pence standing shoulder to shoulder thru this.  And I KNOW advisors have told him they should be seperated during a pandemic in case they get sick and i am positive Trump didnt listen.  That being said - remember if they get sick - who is next in line ? - ugh!Yeah Nancy.   And they have been exposed by the same people a couple of times and had to be tested.  Lets use a little sense. Hell the fear of any chance of Pelosi being in power we should consider having Pence on the moon.  

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 9

Trump did more for our country in his first 8 months than Obama did in all his 8 years. 

Trump a puppet. Completely laughable. No one could buy him. Remember, he was a Billionaire long before he was President. 

And who would leave their Billionaire lifestyle to not only not take his paycheck but donate 100% of it to bury service members that paid the ultimate price for our country, and to willfully deal with all the hell that the left and the media throw at him? A man that LOVES this country and is tired of seeing the “politicians” drive it into the ground, that’s who. He could be the poster boy for “If you see something, DO something”. He saw that we had a domestic terrorist as president and decided to make a CHANGE that we actually needed. Now that our lame duck is gone, we need to get rid of Pelosi and Schumer. THAT would make America great again.

Just imagine what he could accomplish if he had cooperation!

Trump 2020

Pence 2024

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, crappyice said:

This is why I voted for him.To boost the economy and clean house.

In the beginning of this pandemic he made it clear it wasn't his area of expertise.That's why he setup the task force.

I'm pretty confident when this virus is under control this country will bounce right back to where we where.

AMERICA THE GREAT!!!!!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

I don't disagree, but certainly not before the election. The GOP were reluctant as hell to have him be their nominee. After the election they saw the wisdom of using him as a bulldozer. One thing for sure, it's going to be much easier for the next republican prez now that a lot of the heavy lifting is done. Just another reason that we can't have Biden in there to roll back the odometer.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I don't disagree, but certainly not before the election. The GOP were reluctant as hell to have him be their nominee. After the election they saw the wisdom of using him as a bulldozer. One thing for sure, it's going to be much easier for the next republican prez now that a lot of the heavy lifting is done. Just another reason that we can't have Biden in there to roll back the odometer.

Having Biden in there would be like watch a train wreck in slow motion. 

• Like 3

Trump is a Jerk, a complete Jerk, the biggest Jerk there is! 

And it makes it so hard to defend the guy and the good that he has done for the country because as soon as you do people that don't like him focus on what he has said not what he has done. 

The media is of zero help either. All you have to do is build your own timeline of events on how he's handling the pandemic and the media's response. 

16 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Trump is a Jerk, a complete Jerk, the biggest Jerk there is! 

Why?  Because he says what NEEDS to be said? 

He admitted he wasn't a politician. He sure can't speak like one, and that's why I like him.  Rough around the edges, yep. Jerk, not even close. 

• Like 3

Just now, mowin said:

Why?  Because he says what NEEDS to be said? 

He admitted he wasn't a politician. He sure can't speak like one, and that's why I like him.  Rough around the edges, yep. Jerk, not even close. 

The Jerk part was more of a tongue and cheek response off the start of rattler's post. He say's what he want's to say and he does not dress it up and that's OK by me. I don't focus on what he say's I focus on what he has done. I am also not a big political guy so I am sure there has been things he has done that have been bad as well as good and not everyone will agree on everything ever. 

Right now the presidential choices look like Trump vs. Biden. If that's the case Trump gets my vote AGAIN. 

• Like 1

One of the biggest "jerks" in WWII was Gen. George Patton.  He got nailed for being a "jerk" a couple of times.

However, he was the most effective field commander during WWII.  Like Trump, results were all that mattered to him.  A no BS fighter for America that epitomized what an American patriot should value.

I think he would've liked Trump's Presidential style.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 2

Actions Speak Louder Than Words!!!!!

Nope, Trump is not always politically correct. He is not the best speaker. He is not modest in the least. He can be difficult to work with. His ego is  "HUGE". 

Look in your history books. Many of the founding fathers of this country, that signed the Declaration Of Independence, were talked about simarlily.

I would rather someone talk to me straight up, and not poo-poo me, with gobblety-gook. He does that. When was the last time a rich man, cared so much for the working man? And realizes it is the working man/woman, that keeps Him in business, as well as America's economy!

He has been fought, ridiculed, and impeached, by his many detractors, and mainstream media. But still stands strong for what he believes to be best for this country. Many weaker people, would have thrown in the towel by now. He has done more in one term, even with all the opposition against him, than any modern day President! 

He is my president!!! He is a patriot. I will follow him to hell if need be!

Trump 2020

• Like 7

4 hours ago, airedale said:

Too many focus on what he says, he loves stirring the pot, in the end for me it is what he actually does and so far so good!

Because we cant for the life of us understand why he cant just STFU. Ive never seen anything like it, the man cannot let anything roll off his back

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Ive never seen anything like it, the man cannot let anything roll off his back

That stuff does not bother me in the least, being under constant attack I like seeing him fight back and fight back dirty,  looks to me he has taken a page out of Mohammed Ali's playbook with the naming of opponents. "Crying Chuck", "Nervous Nancy", "Sleezy Shiff" "Sleepy Joe", best part it is all true.

Al

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Because we cant for the life of us understand why he cant just STFU. Ive never seen anything like it, the man cannot let anything roll off his back

Considering he's constantly under attack from leftists, and the media reports about him are 98% negative, I'd say he is letting the majority of the crap thrown at him roll off his back. 

The viciously biased attacks directed at him by his haters, are worse than any President in history has ever had to put up with. 

If anyone should STFU to make this country unify, it's Trump's haters.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1