Free HBO and Cinemax with Directv currently

turkeyfeathers

My experience with these offers have been very bad, they rope you in with free offers, that only last a short time.

I was paying 84 dollars a month for Spectrum TV alone, I switched.   My son informed me about Roku and since receiving said device, believe you me, I save money each and every month.  I dropped Spectrum TV,  just keeping the internet and phone.  Most of Roku is free, but some channels you must pay for,  your choice.  I kept with Roku and have all the channels I can watch.  Cost of Roku was 30 dollars, brought said device on line, final cost, no hidden cost. 1st month, I saved 54 dollars and each month after, I save 84 dollars, for me, this is a great deal.  Each month I receive notices from Spectrum with different offers to come back but they can't beat what I have now.  Check it out!

Also, if you have HBO then you have access to their streaming service, HBO Go.  You can download it to your smart phone, smart TV, or tablet.  Allows you to stream any content on HBO at any time.  You can binge watch the entire Games of Thrones or Westwood.  Plus tons of movies.

Also, if you have HBO then you have access to their streaming service, HBO Go.  You can download it to your smart phone, smart TV, or tablet.  Allows you to stream any content on HBO at any time.  You can binge watch the entire Games of Thrones or Westwood.  Plus tons of movies.

I have a business account with Spectrum so they don’t allow me to use any streaming. It’s BS. I (work) pays a fortune to have a static IP address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro