Live From The Woods 2020 Turkey Edition

fasteddie

I am getting my dekes  from storage tonight and some tags...   Have to go to state land... let me know if you want to go, Ill take a day off of work too for this
Hook up and rock-n-roll!
This sounds like a homerun!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You'd be better off making a call or two from  a spot they'll never see you and then walking away 150 yards and making a call or two, giving the gobbler the allusion that the hen (you) are losing interest in him, then you STFU for 30 minutes.  Drives 'em crazy and works every time. 
Money back guarantee.......

Thanks lawd.....I ran outta time. Ended up setting a new Rhino blind that will give me a peak at the field and the woods. Real nice blind......way quieter that my Ameristep and easier to open windows than a Cabelas one i also have.ac5c6fc0e968ff95626b69aa268db41b.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Billy holding the bird
20200514_104115.thumb.jpg.9eb76be69d3d03fe0c997f1eb1b6a4e0.jpg
Still a fantastic bird! On public land no doubt! Maybe I should try to score a hunt with Bill. Despite hunting a metaphorical zoo I still can't connect. I should follow his journal more

Call Me The Teflon Don

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, G-Man said:

I'd move to where he was ,hes comfortable there..

He opened up again near his roost at about 9:15. Had him hang up behind me this time 75-100 hammering away. Been quiet for awhile    And heard another perimeter bird die but wasn’t him