Live From The Woods 2020 Turkey Edition

fasteddie

24 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

We all change our pics to Jerkys fiance until he does it

I'll give him till COB today to change it. Otherwise she becomes my avatar and i'll post 1,500 per day

1 minute ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

And you will have a harassment charge. I don't go around posting pics of your wife/baby

I'm Surgical

FYI -- Bill's charge against you will be filed as soon as Orange County Courthouses reopen. 

FYI -- Bill's charge against you will be filed as soon as Orange County Courthouses reopen. 
Pretty sure he would have to request directly first. Which he said earlier he was fine with me using it. So there! You lose. Cue mic drop

I'm Surgical

Pretty sure he would have to request directly first. Which he said earlier he was fine with me using it. So there! You lose. Cue mic drop

I'm Surgical

COB or my avatar becomes a 2016 gem including an ego waffle box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So here's the dilemma,  and don't tell me to go fishing, I plan on hunting Little Valley tomorrow for last time. I didn't  hear any today but I know they are there (somewhere) Rain is forcast by 9am. What can I do to try and find the birds? I went to 3 spots today where I know they have roosted in the past, tried crow call and finally cranked on my boat paddle, nothing. I need to try something different?

So here's the dilemma,  and don't tell me to go fishing, I plan on hunting Little Valley tomorrow for last time. I didn't  hear any today but I know they are there (somewhere) Rain is forcast by 9am. What can I do to try and find the birds? I went to 3 spots today where I know they have roosted in the past, tried crow call and finally cranked on my boat paddle, nothing. I need to try something different?
@blackbeltbill what can he do?

I'm Surgical

19 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

You need me......

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Something different probably  does not mean s**t unless they are in the mood to gobble...

However, if you don't hear roost gobbling, go for it  !!  Crow call, yelp loud and excited, and cutt like crazy  !! Season is nearly over, so what do you have to lose  ??  If you are hearing NADA, act like a sex crazed nymphomaniac hen  !1 It just may work...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pygmy said:

Something different probably  does not mean s**t unless they are in the mood to gobble...

However, if you don't hear roost gobbling, go for it  !!  Crow call, yelp loud and excited, and cutt like crazy  !! Season is nearly over, so what do you have to lose  ??  If you are hearing NADA, act like a sex crazed nymphomaniac hen  !1 It just may work...

That's kinda what I  did yesterday. It looks like it doesn't matter, my buddy that was going with me today just cancelled. I'm going back to bed! I'll  be back out on Saturday.