2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

Anyone see the Trent Murphy photo of him and his buck in the end zone of the Bills stadium? Pretty funny.

Yup. He hasn’t played in several weeks I guess that’s how he had time to Hunt lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chiefs all pro Tackle Mitchell Schwartz will not return for playoffs.

Yesterday, Packers all pro tackle Bakhtiari tore acl and is dunzo.

Next team up....Bills will lose an all pro this weekend?

All the Saints RB’s are out with covid. The NFL can give them a Saturday playoff game and none can play or a Sunday playoff game and they can play. Should be interesting to see what they do

On 1/1/2021 at 10:06 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Chiefs all pro Tackle Mitchell Schwartz will not return for playoffs.

Yesterday, Packers all pro tackle Bakhtiari tore acl and is dunzo.

Next team up....Bills will lose an all pro this weekend?

That last line is a serious one. The Bills have a lot on the line today. #2 seed and a bunch of records can be broken. Allen to put more of a statement on being MVP as well as surpassing Bledsoe's passing record, a tie for a franchise win record ( should be passed and setting a new one, frikin' Cardinals! ), and a few more.

We'll see how today plays out, but I don't think they are going to sit idle and hope for a Steeler loss to get that #2 seed and next week off. At the same time they have already put some key players on the bench to keep them healthy. I'm figuring they'll play Allen for at minimum the entire first half hoping to get some points up and ride them to a win.

I've been surprised this season with the points, yards, and wins since we do not have the running game we have the past 7-8 years. Getting it done is what matters in the bigger picture though.

That last line is a serious one. The Bills have a lot on the line today. #2 seed and a bunch of records can be broken. Allen to put more of a statement on being MVP as well as surpassing Bledsoe's passing record, a tie for a franchise win record ( should be passed and setting a new one, frikin' Cardinals! ), and a few more.
We'll see how today plays out, but I don't think they are going to sit idle and hope for a Steeler loss to get that #2 seed and next week off. At the same time they have already put some key players on the bench to keep them healthy. I'm figuring they'll play Allen for at minimum the entire first half hoping to get some points up and ride them to a win.

I've been surprised this season with the points, yards, and wins since we do not have the running game we have the past 7-8 years. Getting it done is what matters in the bigger picture though.

Gotta be smart tho. Kelce has a chance at beating Diggs for receiving title as first tight end ever but he will rest and not likely Play. Same with Hill, Watkins, etc.

Steelers are resting guys and Bills should too. 2 or 3 seed doesn’t change much except where the game between the two of them would be played if it happens. I think Bills can go to Pittsburgh and win just as easily as at home

Mike Evans carted off. Only played to get 7th straight 1000 yard season. Glad most chiefs are resting.

Stone Cold Chris Jones for the Chiefs wants to play today instead of rest because if he gets 2 sacks he makes an extra $1M. Chiefs should just give him the $1M to sit out and rest

6 hours ago, DirtTime said:

I believe only the #1 seeds gets the bye this season since they expanded the playoffs, everyone else plays next week. 

• Like 4