2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

Eagles literally laid down, where are our Giants fans? Is Elmo ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Disgusting, but typical of Philly, display of character.

Bad enough that Giants fans had to suffer through a Giant/Cowboy game with Buck/Aikman on the call. Those two asshats can’t like the cowboys or hate the giants more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Disgusting, but typical of Philly, display of character.

Bad enough that Giants fans had to suffer through a Giant/Cowboy game with Buck/Aikman on the call. Those two asshats can’t like the cowboys or hate the giants more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buck was a mess during that broadcast lol. Such a jag

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

He can do that from anywhere on the planet, this makes zero sense. All optics

maybe a closed circuit inside a stadium. Or just cheat into the headset like Eli Manning. People tend to forget that scandal because it was Eli. Anyone else would have been lifetime ban.

On 1/4/2021 at 7:50 AM, The_Real_TCIII said:

Eagles literally laid down, where are our Giants fans? Is Elmo ok?

Honestly, I rather get the 11th pick then get a chance to get trounced by Tom Brady and get the 19th pick.  Nobody in the NFC Least is going to be able to matchup with anyone else in the playoffs.  Heck, I was hoping they lose to the Cowboys.  But I would never want my team or any other team to roll over and play dead.  Even when tanking, you want to put in your youth and want them try their best even if it means losing.  What the Eagles did was spineless because you have your QB of the future in Jalen Hurts down by 3 in crunch time.  Perfect learning opportunity there and they forgo that just to stick it to the Giants and move up 2 spots in the draft.  Even current and former Eagles players denounced the move.  I'd love it if the Eagles quit on Pederson next year during a Giants game and Giants whoop them good.  For now...I'm hoping for the Giants to draft either Micah Parson, Gregory Rousseou, or Twity Paye at 11th. 

Honestly, I rather get the 11th pick then get a chance to get trounced by Tom Brady and get the 19th pick.  Nobody in the NFC Least is going to be able to matchup with anyone else in the playoffs.  Heck, I was hoping they lose to the Cowboys.  But I would never want my team or any other team to roll over and play dead.  Even when tanking, you want to put in your youth and want them try their best even if it means losing.  What the Eagles did was spineless because you have your QB of the future in Jalen Hurts down by 3 in crunch time.  Perfect learning opportunity there and they forgo that just to stick it to the Giants and move up 2 spots in the draft.  Even current and former Eagles players denounced the move.  I'd love it if the Eagles quit on Pederson next year during a Giants game and Giants whoop them good.  For now...I'm hoping for the Giants to draft either Micah Parson, Gregory Rousseou, or Twity Paye at 11th. 

Paye went to my high school. He's projected top 10

Found my pic of Jim Kelly, at a Tim McGraw , Faith Hill concert around ‘06 .
That man could pound those beers !  His hands are giant , shook it and it was like the size of a baseball glove .
BE918771-DF70-4591-8C12-032E4D7A0BD7.thumb.jpeg.fd9098359a7a76f618e4d59c0e5dd520.jpeg

He was an interception machine in the playoffs. More turnovers than village bakery on East Main!

12 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

He was an interception machine in the playoffs. More turnovers than village bakery on East Main!

Have no,idea never watched football , so, it was funny I was the only one who recognized and met him ,along with some chubby grey haired head coach I believe .

In a few months when my one nephew becomes a business partner with a very well know NFL owner , look for me in the owners box .....

• Like 1