2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

21 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

That was tough on the ticker.......

Just now, fasteddie said:

I thought I was going to have to take some extra Blood Pressure Medicine ! 

It’s much easier when you just don’t care to much , they win great ! Lose ok what’s for dinner ? 

While I know a playoff win must feel great after a 25 year wait, doesn’t it feel a little bad since the Colts just gave it to you?
End of first half was a joke and the end of the game was the worst series of plays I’ve seen(unless you were trying to lose!).

Let’s run two plays to the sideline(no one will expect that!) and then set ourself up for a Hail Mary with a QB that can’t reach the end zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

While I know a playoff win must feel great after a 25 year wait, doesn’t it feel a little bad since the Colts just gave it to you?
End of first half was a joke and the end of the game was the worst series of plays I’ve seen(unless you were trying to lose!).

Let’s run two plays to the sideline(no one will expect that!) and then set ourself up for a Hail Mary with a QB that can’t reach the end zone.

Bills Coaches playing calling was not the best on this game. Colts would have destroyed the Bills with the tight end alone :) 

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Raiders fans
Broncos fans
Almost every team hates Rivers. I know Jets do too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No the part you saying “ as a chiefs fan” Besides school kids and other bandwagons who else is a chiefs fan outside of Missouri. 

No the part you saying “ as a chiefs fan” Besides school kids and other bandwagons who else is a chiefs fan outside of Missouri. 

There were several chiefs bars back in the day in nyc, like any team there were lots. But yea, now I’m sure kids love them like 49ers and Cowboys when I was kid that everyone jumped on.

Are we pretending we didn't have a fumble recovery taken away inexplicably?? That was ridiculous

• Like 3