2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

Championship teams find ways to win even when it has to be ugly. Chiefs have won ugly, Pats have won ugly, hell nearly every team that has hoisted the Lombardi has won ugly at some point. Even the 72 Dolphins had an ugly game or two in there.

• Like 2

Championship teams find ways to win even when it has to be ugly. Chiefs have won ugly, Pats have won ugly, hell nearly every team that has hoisted the Lombardi has won ugly at some point. Even the 72 Dolphins had an ugly game or two in there.

Agreed. Survive & Move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Bye bye Petey and Russel.

They played good enough to beat the Bills but....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate the hawks. Packers gotta be salivating at playing Rams with injured Goff assuming Bucs beat skins. We’ll have Bucs/Saints next week and get to Brees/Brady 1 last time

During Indy's 27-24 loss to the Bills in the wild-card round, the Colts became the first team in NFL playoff history to lose after turning the ball over zero times AND totaling 450 or more yards of offense. Before Saturday, that exact situation had happened a total of 11 times ever and those teams had combined to go 11-0. The crazy part is that none of the other games were even particularly close as those 11 teams won by an average of 21.3 points.

• Like 2

That game is exactly what the bills needed.  A dose of reality! We have been running the scores and gotten a little cocky as fans. That was a gritty win the team needed. Not to sound cliche but stay “humble and hungry”! Let’s just thank the stars that rivers isn’t the QB1 he used to be. 

• Like 2

Bills get beat next week............   especially if the play steelers...  steelers are gonna get payback
Big Ben is donezo! Mcdermott and Frazier will draw up a defense to shut down any chance the Steelers have. Agree this week was a wake-up ....I predict the Bills will drop 40 in a convincing win next week!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If it is steelers it will be in the biggest primetime slot probably

Saturday night 8pm or Sunday 4pm? I hope chiefs get a Saturday game so extra day rest before afc championship on following Sunday.

Go Browns! Even though we shut Lamar down twice and 2-0 vs him, his running scares me. I want the Browns next!

Lamar finally gets his first postseason win. But the ravens are going to need to score a lot more than 20 points to beat the Chiefs next week!

Unless the browns break the 17-game losing streak at Pitt?