2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

5 hours ago, DirtTime said:

If Cleveland plays the Chiefs like they did the Steelers it will be Gohomes, not Mahomes. GO BROWNS!

If Mahomes is playing it automatically means we are in the game. He's never lost by more than 8pts in his career. So we won't get blown out, obviously. We have a knack for winning close- in fact I think it's an NFL record that we have won 7 or 8 straight one score games. Sooner or later we are bound to lose a tight one on a turnover or missed kick. However, I don't think it happens this week. We need to start strong (unlike last year getting blown out each game and having to come back). Mahomes/Reid off a bye have never scored under 30pts. However, this is like a double bye. By the time Mahomes plays Sunday it will be 3 weeks since he last he played. Hopefully he knocks the rust off quick in the 1st quarter.

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Wow! What is it made of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fiberglass full size, was an art exibition pice they had groups paint and out all around bufflao few years ago ,some are still on thruway and 290 cloverleaf..   got to drinking sunday night and friend had one that was grey so painted it up and haulled it ount on  ice. The actual owner is behind the bufflo.FB_IMG_1610680779597.thumb.jpg.c53c48a45d08a170820d4d60f95f20d7.jpgtook it down this afternoon so it will be back at his house for sat nights party

• Like 3

Fiberglass full size, was an art exibition pice they had groups paint and out all around bufflao few years ago ,some are still on thruway and 290 cloverleaf..   got to drinking sunday night and friend had one that was grey so painted it up and haulled it ount on  ice. The actual owner is behind the bufflo.FB_IMG_1610680779597.thumb.jpg.c53c48a45d08a170820d4d60f95f20d7.jpgtook it down this afternoon so it will be back at his house for sat nights party

Wasn’t the guy on the right kneeling busy in DC? I recognize those horns!
Any crappy through that ice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome
Pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Nice, that would be a good addition to my Bills flag collection. Hopefully I can wait and get a conference champ or dare I say it, Super Bowl champ flag!

We just got 100 of these flags in at work today between online sales and in person sales I'll bet all 100 will be gone by game time tomorrow.

• Like 1