2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

They gave up 120 more yards than the Ravens. I think your concern should be your stagnant offense.

The only sad part is Bills fans being shocked they made it to afc championship as if I didn’t call 11-12 wins in July and call this game next week 2 months ago. I’ll leave this here.

0041a9b45cf60bbff53bcf235a98f867.png&key=f6536aea4d5bb53221bc7b1a20539d4b3b21c54eb5821aca5b8c8139e764880c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think you're out of the prediction biz ness

• Like 1

Biz better hope the Chiefs win.  Next year they are bound to follow the lead of the X Redskins and be "the football team from Kansas City".  And how can you root for that anymore?  Lol

I actually watched the bills game last night.  Haven't watched football in a few years.  And I found I still dislike Chris Collinsworth.   

7059ddaffa6b36443f7040c9c6c720f6.jpg&key=02d6a94c0b8ea69fc2d191ca4e7c1d37d34091ff8c18eeeff17b21ca5cd48b7d

Maybe you're just not well versed in cheese characteristics

You thought the defense looked good last night outside of the pick 6? If anything the Ravens D looked great. 9th string Hutley missed a wide open TD

Biz better hope the Chiefs win.  Next year they are bound to follow the lead of the X Redskins and be "the football team from Kansas City".  And how can you root for that anymore?  Lol

I actually watched the bills game last night.  Haven't watched football in a few years.  And I found I still dislike Chris Collinsworth.   

They won’t ever change. Just like my high school has stuck with “Indians” while everyone else changes. We don’t “need” to win today, but we will.

Btw, Joe Buck is the worst

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Does anyone like chris collinsworth??

Have no idea how he keeps his job honestly.

• Like 1

If kc wins at least their defence is no where near as good as ravens has been of late. The depend on mahomes to sling it to win it. Really not afraid of kc. Buffalo shot itself in the foot last time they played. Many inprovements have been made since then and they still have to face cleveland on a hot street after basically being idle for 2 weeks. A little rust may be there and cleveland is opportunistic.

If kc wins at least their defence is no where near as good as ravens has been of late. The depend on mahomes to sling it to win it. Really not afraid of kc. Buffalo shot itself in the foot last time they played. Many inprovements have been made since then and they still have to face cleveland on a hot street after basically being idle for 2 weeks. A little rust may be there and cleveland is opportunistic.

Bills/Chiefs should be shootout unless we decide to run 46 times like last game. That was the most Reid ever ran in his coaching career. McDermott is under his coaching tree and Andy simply outsmarted him. But first, Cleveland! I agree we will be rusty with Mahomes not playing for 21 days. But as long as we don’t fall too far behind it will be a shootout today.

Chiefs 35
Browns 27

Should be a fun game.  Biz prediction on the Saints/Bucs? 

I’m so confused on that one. To me, idk how Bucs lose. But they lost twice to Saints. And then I saw Saints favored too. I just don’t see how they beat Bucs, but I guess I’ll be wrong?

Bucs 27
Saints 23

50 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Bills/Chiefs should be shootout unless we decide to run 46 times like last game. That was the most Reid ever ran in his coaching career. McDermott is under his coaching tree and Andy simply outsmarted him. But first, Cleveland! I agree we will be rusty with Mahomes not playing for 21 days. But as long as we don’t fall too far behind it will be a shootout today.

Chiefs 35
Browns 27

12 of 13 quarterbacks that did not play last game of regular season lost their next playoff game.. just an interesting statistic

Edited by G-Man

I'm concerned my fat 40 year old self fractured my toe doing the worm after the pick 6 last night.  Damn kids and their toys on the floor.  All purple at the base of the nail today.

Maybe just cut it off?

12 of 13 quarterbacks that did not play last game of regular season lost their next playoff game.. just an interesting statistic

Saw that. And 30% of 1 seeds lose after bye. Ravens did last year. But Reid is great after bye. Mahomes has never had a below average game in career (never under 50QBR). And Reid/Mahomes have never scored under 30pts in the playoffs. Chiefs win!

6 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

They won’t ever change. Just like my high school has stuck with “Indians” while everyone else changes. We don’t “need” to win today, but we will.

Btw, Joe Buck is the worst

We?

I forgot what part of Missouri are ya from ?

I see two blowouts today. I hope
I'm wrong I'd love two good games

Bucs or Saints as the winner? I keep thinking Bucs but every analyst says Saints