2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

We?

I forgot what part of Missouri are ya from ?

There’s no NY football team in my part of state. Don’t hate Mr. Ringless. I was in your shoes for 30 years too until chiefs finally won

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

There’s no NY football team in my part of state. Don’t hate Mr. Ringless. I was in your shoes for 30 years too until chiefs finally won

Children and Bandwagons have favorite teams no relation to where their from. Which one are ya ? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

It was a BAD missed call . The Touchback rule needs to be re-addressed . That seems pretty dumb the way it is now . 

I actually realized why I don't watch football anymore and went to clean rifles.  Lol.  Bad calls, no kickoff returns etc...

Anyway good luck folks.  Hoping buffalo makes it to Superbowl for everyone but the chiefs certainly look good as long as Mahomes is in there. 

What are the chances Mahomes clears concussion protocol by next week? I hate to say it but I want him in the game. I want the Bills to beat the best. I don’t want to hear “yeah but the Bills beat the Chiefs without Mahomes”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

What are the chances Mahomes clears concussion protocol by next week? I hate to say it but I want him in the game. I want the Bills to beat the best. I don’t want to hear “yeah but the Bills beat the Chiefs without Mahomes”

Not me . 

I won't mind that at all lol. I don't think we can beat them with Mahomes and injuries are part of the game

Children and Bandwagons have favorite teams no relation to where their from. Which one are ya ? 

I’ve sent you the pics. I been a chiefs fan since 1990. 30 years before I saw a super bowl.

What a day of emotions. Locally we lost CBS but no other channels at 255pm, 10min before game. I used crackstreams to stream the game and not miss a play. Until cbs fixed their issue and it was on TV.

Butker had a terrible day. Great 50yd but missing those XP and FG both at 33 is pathetic. He can be so good and sometimes so bad. He cost us a playoff loss to Titans a few years ago.

Our defense played outstanding.

Our offense wasn’t rusty at all, and Mahomes looked great until the toe/foot thing. But then came the concussion. Unreal bad luck to have the head snap like that. Henne threw a terrible INT but did enough to hold on for the win. Him playing week 17 came in handy for sure. As a Michigan football fan, I’m very familiar with Henne. Today was his first playoff game in 13-year NFL career.

So now what? Without the injury we likely blow out the Browns and Bills don’t scare me after a lackluster offensive performance. BUT, can Mahomes pass protocol? In the old days, he plays 100%. But now it’s not his decision. It’s not Reid’s decision. It’s an independent third party who decides. It would really suck to miss him obviously. Even if he gets cleared, I doubt he can practice? Breeland our top CB also got concussion so that sucks.

Bills open as a 2pt favorite right now. Kinda slap in the face to them against Henne.

Next week would be epic with Mahome/Allen and Brees or Brady vs. Rodgers

Some crazy facts:

Sunday will be Aaron Rodgers first ever time hosting a championship game. If Mahomes plays Sunday it will be his 3rd already (in a row!).

the only 2 teams in NFL History to host 3 straight championship games are:

Eagles years ago
Chiefs now

Both coached by Andy Reid. His play calling was great today.

Lastly, no super bowl host city has had their team make it. Bucs are still alive to do it!

2ea3b8456ae56f85a279313638bad710.jpg3788f8248c43d3eaff85247a56e87ec8.jpg93823d29ed5960b2d3ec87833d78ce8c.jpg

• Like 1

With no timetable set as to when to proceed to the next step they will fast track him... he’ll play unless they feel they can beat the bills without him- rest him for the packers who they don’t beat without him for sure.

A Saturday game yesterday would have helped with extra day before afc championship. Nobody will know till Saturday what the independent doctors will determine. Regardless, he won’t be practicing