2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

With no timetable set as to when to proceed to the next step they will fast track him... he’ll play unless they feel they can beat the bills without him- rest him for the packers who they don’t beat without him for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately it’s not his call. Not the team. Not the coach.

HOWEVER, Goodell should step in and allow him to play. Henne along with Allen, Rodgers and Brady is odd.

What if his head is ok but turf toe isn’t?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unfortunately it’s not his call. Not the team. Not the coach.

HOWEVER, Goodell should step in and allow him to play. Henne along with Allen, Rodgers and Brady is odd.

What if his head is ok but turf toe isn’t?

Haha..not their call?!? You silly!
Goodell should step in and check the credentials of the “independent dr” they dig up (and pay handsomely). If I see him at the bagel place I will let him know

• Like 1

Haha..not their call?!? You silly!

Goodell should step in and check the credentials of the “independent dr” they dig up (and pay handsomely). If I see him at the bagel place I will let him know

We need Breeland too. Top CB vs Diggs.

If the fix was in, why not just say “no concussion after further review”

Glazer, who also serves as an MMA expert, said the symptoms Mahomes was exhibiting are more similar to a choke-out than a concussion.

I wondering if you heard that anywhere else within moments of the event?!?

• Like 1

That blow to the neck could have and most likely caused him to get the concussion....you just don't have to get hit in the head to become concussed.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Hopefully the re evaluate today and announce no concussion. Just a loss of oxygen

He’s not even hurt . He’s a drama queen. Just like that bitch Red Sox pitcher that picked a scab and the deemed him a hero cause he struck out a couple of batters . Mahomes is fine but they need something to over analyze all week . 

I said that TOO! His little pinky toe hurts...whaaaaaa

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

QBR from this weekend’s AFC games (50 is an average game):

Mahomes 75.8
Baker 64.2
Lamar 55.7
Allen 51

Lamar and Allen were due to the wind conditions. Any ball that went in the air...kicking, punting, throwing, was screwy. Wouldn't put any weight on that at all.

• Like 1

It'll be news all week......don't think anyone is concerned if Mahomes does or doesn't play. Wish him a speedy recovery....the hit was old school nasty football. Legal by all means, but it's playoff football and these players raise the level of intensity greatly.

The part that worries me is simply a young team having to travel to Arrowhead for most definitely the biggest game of all their careers. Thank God it's not a sold out house.....but I can guarantee the Mafia will be represented since tix are on sale to the general public.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Andy Reid "He got hit in the back of the head and kinda knocked the wind out of him and everything else with it," Reid said. "He's doing great right now which is a real positive as we looked at this. Passed all the deals that he needed to pass so we'll see where it goes from here."

Hes a true throwback to when the NFL couldnt care less about brain injuries. May as well laugh and say he "got his bell rung!"

48 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Andy Reid "He got hit in the back of the head and kinda knocked the wind out of him and everything else with it," Reid said. "He's doing great right now which is a real positive as we looked at this. Passed all the deals that he needed to pass so we'll see where it goes from here."

Hes a true throwback to when the NFL couldnt care less about brain injuries. May as well laugh and say he "got his bell rung!"

PM was tweeting during or thereafter the game, so not sure what to make of that.

• Like 1

[mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention]is stat man so wins and losses mean nothing just the numbers 

Wins? Mahomes is 26-1 in last 27 games. It’s historic and enjoy it. But please don’t try to compare anyone to him right now

PM was tweeting during or thereafter the game, so not sure what to make of that.

It’s all strategic I think. He ran into locker room. He tweeted post game as did his fiancé. Hopefully it works and they let him play.

But Those saying he faked it are lost. He wasn’t allowed back in. And he won’t have the decision to play. The independent doctors will make that call. Many times a QB feels fine Monday but then has a set back. Not often do they get cleared in 7 days. We’ll see what happens.

He’s not even hurt . He’s a drama queen. Just like that bitch Red Sox pitcher that picked a scab and the deemed him a hero cause he struck out a couple of batters . Mahomes is fine but they need something to over analyze all week . 

So when he doesn’t get cleared to play, was he faking? You’re talking about a guy who played 3 weeks after a knee dislocation and won a SB on it. Nobody will ever question his toughness or heart. Except you and@crappyice I guess.

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Wins? Mahomes is 26-1 in last 27 games. It’s historic and enjoy it. But please don’t try to compare anyone to him right now

I'll compare him to nearly any opponent of Mike Tyson in his heyday. That guy didn't know what planet he was on. 

• Like 2