2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

13 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I was there with my wife because she needed to get wrapping supplies. As well as we had to do a bunch of returns at other stores. And I watched bits and pieces. Not much but a few mins here and there. And I do not hate Mahomes because he wins I hate him because he's a little bitch. And I dislike Brady because he always destroys the Jets

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

a little bitch because he couldn't stand? the same guy who played 3 weeks after a knee disclocation and won a super bowl? the same guy who ran to the locker room 90 seconds after his injury sunday? gimme a break

On 1/17/2021 at 9:28 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m so confused on that one. To me, idk how Bucs lose. But they lost twice to Saints. And then I saw Saints favored too. I just don’t see how they beat Bucs, but I guess I’ll be wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@sodfather @The_Real_TCIII don't hate, just appreciate it. 

a little bitch because he couldn't stand? the same guy who played 3 weeks after a knee disclocation and won a super bowl? the same guy who ran to the locker room 90 seconds after his injury sunday? gimme a break

Exaggerating his injuries ala Lebron James. GO BILLS!!!!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Exaggerating his injuries ala Lebron James. GO BILLS!!!!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

a Jets fan rooting for Bills is comical. But even funnier that you play fantasy football and didn't know who Alvin Kamara was. Do you even know how many yards it takes to get a first down?

a Jets fan rooting for Bills is comical. But even funnier that you play fantasy football and didn't know who Alvin Kamara was. Do you even know how many yards it takes to get a first down?
Never once did I say I followed football religiously. I don't because I have far more important things to do with my life. When they start sending me checks then I'll consider paying more attention. Until then I really just do not care. Go Bills!!!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Haha 1

I did not forget that [mention=770]sodfather[/mention] said TB would rout the Saints and I LOL at him

You were wrong too...TB did not win....the Saints lost! Brees wanted to play his last game at New Orleans....clearly he threw that game since he knew he was not beating the Packers. He looked worse than Mahomes after he was CHOKED OUT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

You were wrong too...TB did not win....the Saints lost! Brees wanted to play his last game at New Orleans....clearly he threw that game since he knew he was not beating the Packers. He looked worse than Mahomes after he was CHOKED OUT!

That game left a blemish on his FACE career.

Mahomes updates:

1. "Following the hit, Mahomes was asked a series of questions as part of the NFL's concussion protocol. Mahomes answered all of the questions correctly but 1 specific game related question. W/ failed question + physical symptoms, he was not cleared to return"
  2. Chiefs’ QB Patrick Mahomes cleared certain steps Monday, “some big steps”, but he remains in the NFL’s concussion protocol with what is considered a concussion and it’s too early to say that he definitely will play in Sunday’s conference championship vs. the Bills, per sources.
  3. Additionally Patrick Mahomes is dealing with a foot issue, per source. He still must go through certain steps to clear concussion protocol in the coming days, and there is hope and optimism, considering he is expected to practice Wednesday, per source.

Mahomes updates:
  1. "Following the hit, Mahomes was asked a series of questions as part of the NFL's concussion protocol. Mahomes answered all of the questions correctly but 1 specific game related question. W/ failed question + physical symptoms, he was not cleared to return"
  2. Chiefs’ QB Patrick Mahomes cleared certain steps Monday, “some big steps”, but he remains in the NFL’s concussion protocol with what is considered a concussion and it’s too early to say that he definitely will play in Sunday’s conference championship vs. the Bills, per sources.
  3. Additionally Patrick Mahomes is dealing with a foot issue, per source. He still must go through certain steps to clear concussion protocol in the coming days, and there is hope and optimism, considering he is expected to practice Wednesday, per source.
Wonder what the question he missed was. Maybe he just wasn't paying attention

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I like the Bill's chances a lot better against a 65% Mahomes than a 100 % Hene.  If Mahomes is out, the rest of the team will step up to compensate.

I also think his lame foot is a bigger deal than the "concussion".  The hit that knocked him out of the game did not look that bad, but his mobility looked very shaky in the plays leading up to it.

The Bill's have something now that they lacked during the 4 previous Superbowl losses.  That is a head coach with a killer instinct.  He will know exactly how to handle a hobbled opponent's QB - no mercy.

• Like 2

d3e663e171f6025cb0f7f37bfe6202fa.jpg

This is what the forum feels like that.

Anyone remember these from early 90’s? 25 cent machines and you got a helmet with face mask and stickers for each side. The Steelers helmet even had only 1 side. I got a ton of duplicates before I was able to collect every team.

• Like 2

I like the Bill's chances a lot better against a 65% Mahomes than a 100 % Hene.  If Mahomes is out, the rest of the team will step up to compensate.
I also think his lame foot is a bigger deal than the "concussion".  The hit that knocked him out of the game did not look that bad, but his mobility looked very shaky in the plays leading up to it.
The Bill's have something now that they lacked during the 4 previous Superbowl losses.  That is a head coach with a killer instinct.  He will know exactly how to handle a hobbled opponent's QB - no mercy.

I think Josh Allen is the key. If he can somehow remain turnover free, they have a chance to win. But I have a feeling a lineman doesn’t recover a fumble for him Sunday or he throws a pick

d3e663e171f6025cb0f7f37bfe6202fa.jpg&key=70300efa8ab94e40b0130a14633e0292f823cd52d5d5eb19ec07d70506144a81

This is what the forum feels like that.

Anyone remember these from early 90’s? 25 cent machines and you got a helmet with face mask and stickers for each side. The Steelers helmet even had only 1 side. I got a ton of duplicates before I was able to collect every team.

Early 90s LOL?! I got those in the early 70s

11 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I think Josh Allen is the key. If he can somehow remain turnover free, they have a chance to win. But I have a feeling a lineman doesn’t recover a fumble for him Sunday or he throws a pick

I think its the end of the line for the Bills this week, simply because the Chiefs have been there, done that and the Bills have not. A good run, but Mahomes will be there and lead the chiefs...and this is coming from a Bills fan.

• Like 1

Old school, Andy BIG D Reid, has no problem putting some pressure on “independent” doctors to clear Patrick. I do
hope someone is concerned about that young man’s future!

There’s a bye week after Sunday. So he can rest then too.