2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

Honestly if mahomes has nerve damage/ pinch  from the hit vs a concussion ,i. More worried about him,i would expact an mri or cat scan.if neck nerves damaged or pinched and he takes a hard hit ,paralyzed is how he may end up. Like bill lineman that retired early from neck injury.  

If nerve is issue i dont see him playing this week, possibly never again or manning like recovery... 

15 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

d3e663e171f6025cb0f7f37bfe6202fa.jpg

This is what the forum feels like that.

Anyone remember these from early 90’s? 25 cent machines and you got a helmet with face mask and stickers for each side. The Steelers helmet even had only 1 side. I got a ton of duplicates before I was able to collect every team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've got a box of those somewhere.

I spoke to Mahomes quickly through text this morning. He reminded me that he is currently 25-1 in his last 26 starts. Nobody has done that since 1950 (not even Brady). He also said he will practice today. Lastly, he said he still feels burned by the Bills for not drafting him and instead trading the pick to draft him to the Chiefs. 

Reid telling the media Patty boy is fine.....blah blah blah.....he took all the snaps but is fine because they had a limited practice, and you can only practice a limited amount when under concussion protocol. All mind games for the media coverage.

Let's just fast forward to Sunday and get the showdown started!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

On 1/20/2021 at 10:20 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I spoke to Mahomes quickly through text this morning. He reminded me that he is currently 25-1 in his last 26 starts. Nobody has done that since 1950 (not even Brady). He also said he will practice today. Lastly, he said he still feels burned by the Bills for not drafting him and instead trading the pick to draft him to the Chiefs. 

I sure hope he can start because it will be a lot easier for the Bill's to beat a team led by a 65% Mahones than a 100% Henne.   

Chiefs could win with Henne especially if sammy watkins plays.....  Henne has played alot last few weeks.......
Against duds.....and he isn't even taking the majority of the snaps with the 1st team.

Mahomie will play! Like TC said we don't need this to be turned in * fest!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

If he doesnt start how soon will Biz wear out the asterisk on his phone, keyboard and tablet?

Reid should say Mahomes is active but not playing. Then start Henne for 1-2 plays and then bring Mahomes in for epic effect!

27 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You expect Allen is retiring after 10 more ring-less seasons? Do you anticipate a running -related injury? Even Philly Rivers played like 17 years

It was all I could come up with on the spur of the moment to bust chops, but I hope Allen has a 20 year+ career with Buffalo!