2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

46 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

If you thought for a second he wasn't playing you're nuts. The over under Monday was 54, Vegas had zero doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The line will move. 3isn't enough. I think 5 if Mahomes gets out of protocol tomorrow, maybe even 6. If Henne plays, it will go opposite and be Bill -6. I think Mahomes is a 10-12pt line spread difference, and right now it's just a hedge at -3

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The line will move. 3isn't enough. I think 5 if Mahomes gets out of protocol tomorrow, maybe even 6. If Henne plays, it will go opposite and be Bill -6. I think Mahomes is a 10-12pt line spread difference, and right now it's just a hedge at -3

the 54 tells the story. The line will move because a lot of money will hit KC -3

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Super Bowl approved for 22,000 fans. 7,500 of them will be local Tampa healthcare workers.

When Chiefs announce Mahomes is playing how much will the 3pt favorite line jump up? maybe 5.5?

Experts say 4.5, a paltry 1.5 on top of home field advantage. I find that to be quite interesting, it gives me hope that we can topple goliath and SHOCK THE WORLD

• Like 4

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

the 54 tells the story. The line will move because a lot of money will hit KC -3

If Bills go with same D approach as last time not allowing anything deep and chiefs have to run 30-40 times again, the under might be the safest bet ever.

On a side note, ANTONIO BROWN IS OUT

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Experts say 4.5, a paltry 1.5 on top of home field advantage. I find that to be quite interesting, it gives me hope that we can topple goliath and SHOCK THE WORLD

No way Bills beat Chiefs and Packers back to back weeks. Last game wasn't nearly as close as the 9pt score showed. Bills will have to play absolutely perfect and Chiefs will have to beat themselves, in order for Bills to force and pray to win a coinflip.  

23 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

No way Bills beat Chiefs and Packers back to back weeks. Last game wasn't nearly as close as the 9pt score showed. Bills will have to play absolutely perfect and Chiefs will have to beat themselves, in order for Bills to force and pray to win a coinflip.  

cLEARLY YOU AND THE GAMBLING EXPERTS DO NOT AGREE SORRY FOR THE CAPS IM NOT GOING BACK AND FIXING IT

46 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Chiefs have not played well as of late and teams they played shot thenselves in the foot. If the bill play clean game like they have been ,it will come down to a turnover and prolly less than 3 pts even if mahomes plays.. 

Just now, G-Man said:

Chiefs have not played well as of late and teams they played shot thenselves in the foot. If the bill play clean game like they have been ,it will come down to a turnover and prolly less than 3 pts even if mahomes plays.. 

1 minute ago, G-Man said:

16 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Biz is the new "every cocky New England fan".  If we can be the Colts just once in the next 5 years I'll be happy.

25 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

cLEARLY YOU AND THE GAMBLING EXPERTS DO NOT AGREE SORRY FOR THE CAPS IM NOT GOING BACK AND FIXING IT

Allen didn't play clean in either game- good bounce in both games on crucial fumbles that could have changed the game. He's due for a TO. He had 16 in 16 games reg. season games.

Our historic, never to be achieved again, winning streak of 25 in last 26 games has to end sooner or later. I know I will never see this type of success again. But why wouldn't I enjoy it?

It's extremely rare to repeat in today's NFL with such parity. I don't think the Chiefs streak ends Sunday against, but could end vs. Packers in February (but hopefully not).

My prediction before I log off till Monday is Chiefs get a nice lead. Allen has a turnover or two. Chiefs up by double digits in the 4th quarter. Allen runs or throws for a late TD to make it close on paper. Similar to the week 6 game, but Bills can't be that bad again so it will be higher scoring. They will try to stop rush more so Mahomes will throw downfield this time. Final score, 31-23 Chiefs. 

Biz Prediction for AFC in 2021 - Chiefs go to AFC champ game for 4th straight season, but on the road this time at Buffalo!

Good Luck Boys!

51 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

If Bills go with same D approach as last time not allowing anything deep and chiefs have to run 30-40 times again, the under might be the safest bet ever.

On a side note, ANTONIO BROWN IS OUT

The bills set their defence to each opponent to take out their stregnth. They did not play their packages last week stayed in a base formation. Kc defence was not as good as ravens..  defence and a turn over maybe difference.  Plus mahomes plays with neck stinger and semi healed turf toe.. 

Sounds like what everyone said about the Bucs and Saints

• Like 1

You picking the Bucs again this week? Or are you just hoping for the Bucs so bills or KC had a shot on Super Bowl Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Packers/Chiefs, and Chiefs will be slight favorites and I can’t answer anymore football stuff till Monday.

Just checking in with Bills Mafia Is BIZ boyqotting  till after the game Im lost? Patrick is back but the Bill D is gonna do the deed. If he's not right theyll smell the feast. If he right he'll play the game and do what he does.

I’ll lay low tomorrow on this thread and just enjoy the game. Good luck! The best team will win. Let’s all hope for a non controversial referee game

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’ll lay low tomorrow on this thread and just enjoy the game. Good luck! The best team will win. Let’s all hope for a non controversial referee game

I knew there was going to be some contivertsy! Patrick is fine for the present game Im worried bout what I heardof nerve damage. Your there when they want you hope he takes care the problem after. Go Bills! Henne goes in at some point somethings got to give and it isnt a Career!

• Like 1