2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

I'll just leave this here...a84aaa89d30a74d896dea5398320be8b.jpg&key=b12e7d0127805d0a6edc4d794d1b4232da5f6ce285a4f3d8f52f07fc4a764e7d 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You looked pretty happy with that JETS sweatshirt on....I know if I put a JETS sweatshirt on my 4 or 6 year old they would rip it off and take a dump on it....lol 

Go Chiefs! At least for the super bowl!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, sodfather said:

You should watch more then . They barely blitz they got that rush with their 4 down lineman mostly . He’s made giant steps forward in 3 years . Let’s look at the other QB’s in his draft class . 
Baker , Lamar, Rosen and Darnold. He’s arguably the best in his class to date . And the second best QB in the AFC as of now . 

Breeland and sneed were in his face all day long on all out blitzes off the edge... Either your delusional or You do not know football...  Breeland could have had 2 sacks himself if allen did not shrug him off...  Right now allen reminds me of ben.  Ben was never in top group of brady manning or rodgers. He was in next tier which was monster drop off.  And there is nothing wrong with that as ben went to 3 sbls but most of the reason for that was steelers defense not ben......  

• Like 2

You looked pretty happy with that JETS sweatshirt on....I know if I put a JETS sweatshirt on my 4 or 6 year old they would rip it off and take a dump on it....lol Go Chiefs! At least for the super bowl!
Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I wore more Bills stuff fishing than Jets stuff as a kid.

9 hours ago, cbyzerman said:

Breeland and sneed were in his face all day long on all out blitzes off the edge... Either your delusional or You do not know football...  Breeland could have had 2 sacks himself if allen did not shrug him off...  Right now allen reminds me of ben.  Ben was never in top group of brady manning or rodgers. He was in next tier which was monster drop off.  And there is nothing wrong with that as ben went to 3 sbls but most of the reason for that was steelers defense not ben......  

Can you give me your opinion of a top 5 QB’s in the NFL as of today? 

1st tier mahomeboy brady rodgers wilson watson... big drop off between mahomes and everyone else and a huge dropoff between 1st tier and 2 tier. 

2nd allen brees jackson stafford ryan

I still think darnold could be decent qback if they put team around him... Remains to be seen .

2 hours ago, cbyzerman said:

1st tier mahomeboy brady rodgers wilson watson... big drop off between mahomes and everyone else and a huge dropoff between 1st tier and 2 tier. 

2nd allen brees jackson stafford ryan

I still think darnold could be decent qback if they put team around him... Remains to be seen .

Is this the only website you have access to? In what universe is Allen not a tier 1 QB? Whats the "huge dropoff"?

Biz , Houston hired David Culley for head coach  . Am I missing something with Eric Beienimy not being hired by any team. I actually had him as my number one choice for my Jets with current coach Salah being second. 

I kind of like DeShawn Watson in green and white but sure wish they would give Darnold a chance with some offensive weapons. 

27 minutes ago, sbuff said:

Biz , Houston hired David Culley for head coach  . Am I missing something with Eric Beienimy not being hired by any team. I actually had him as my number one choice for my Jets with current coach Salah being second. 

I kind of like DeShawn Watson in green and white but sure wish they would give Darnold a chance with some offensive weapons. 

If dont think Beienimy is calling that offense one bit . That’s Reid’s baby 

22 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Is this the only website you have access to? In what universe is Allen not a tier 1 QB? Whats the "huge dropoff"?

That is easy... He has had 1 good year... lets see him do it a few more x...  What universe do you live in where you think he is as good as brady mahomeboy and rodgers? what because he had 1 great regular season and from what I saw 1 good game 1 avg game and 1 really bad game in playoffs against all weak defenses......

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, sbuff said:

I think darnold would be fine with weapons only thing with him is he always has some stupid injury.  I would also like to see stafford on team where he knows he doesnt have to put up 35 pts to win every week...

If dont think Beienimy is calling that offense one bit . That’s Reid’s baby 

It’s also strange Dave Toub hasn’t taken a job, but they get to be very picky. Reid has produced many successful coaches (2 in buffalo- McDermott, Frazier) along with Pederson and Harbaugh who each have rings. Nagy also a disciple. Spagnoulo twice now.

I would like to see Bienemeny go somewhere else because I think we would get draft picks under the new minority rule

That is easy... He has had 1 good year... lets see him do it a few more x...  What universe do you live in where you think he is as good as brady mahomeboy and rodgers? what because he had 1 great regular season and from what I saw 1 good game 1 avg game and 1 really bad game in playoffs against all weak defenses......

It's a progression, he's 24 for crissakes. And yes this current year he was as good as those guys. Weak defenses in the playoffs?? Nevermind

• Like 2

Here’s my opinion on Allen. Are there 5 QB’s I’d rather have start me the super bowl next week? Yes. But if you’re asking me to pick 5 QB’s to start/continue my franchise with going forward, of course he is. Because he’s young and had success. In no particular order of the “young qb’s” I like:

Mahomes, Watson, Allen, Herbert.

Murray I’m not sold on
Lamar I’m not a fan.
Baker love his heart, but not sold yet

• Like 2

Here’s my opinion on Allen. Are there 5 QB’s I’d rather have start me the super bowl next week? Yes. But if you’re asking me to pick 5 QB’s to start/continue my franchise with going forward, of course he is. Because he’s young and had success. In no particular order of the “young qb’s” I like:

Mahomes, Watson, Allen, Herbert.

Murray I’m not sold on
Lamar I’m not a fan.
Baker love his heart, but not sold yet

I believe all of this except the "no particular order" part lol. Wheres Joe Burrow?

5 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

It's a progression, he's 24 for crissakes. And yes this current year he was as good as those guys. Weak defenses in the playoffs?? Nevermind

Yeah weak defenses..  you tell me what defense is capable of shutting these high octane offenses down and making qbacks look bad???  only defense might be capable is a completely healthy steelers defense.  Actually im wrong... Kcs defense made allen look horrible......

35 minutes ago, cbyzerman said:

Yeah weak defenses..  you tell me what defense is capable of shutting these high octane offenses down and making qbacks look bad???  only defense might be capable is a completely healthy steelers defense.  Actually im wrong... Kcs defense made allen look horrible......

Ravens were considered the second best defense in the league and the Colts were rated 10th . 

7 hours ago, cbyzerman said:

Correct all the way...Especially during the playoffs at times. A good year for sure, plus team off the hook looking for another QB near term, but to be considered 1st tier is a reach right now.

I believe all of this except the "no particular order" part lol. Wheres Joe Burrow?

Haven’t seen enough from Burrow to put him in that category of those.

Nice article on ESPN today about what chiefs did to Allen. They played 4 big safeties early in case Bills ran but still were able to cover the WR’s. Later in game they switched to more traditional CB’s when they had a big lead. Props to Spagnoulo he fooled Allen/Dabol twice this year