2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

Left our daughters at partway through 3rd quarter , get home and I have a touching square at the gym ,for $75 and I won the 3rd quarter on different $100 square ,not sure of payout maybe $500- $1000 ? 

Still have to check Phade’s squares I’m in .

• Like 2

Romo can say what is needed to be done but Buffalo didn't have a linebacker that can play like anyone on Tampa. Beane already told Milano he can seek a better contract in free agency.....you don't let a guy walk if you think he is the key piece getting you to the super bowl next year. That defense was like a pack of wolves!!! They were unreal.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Dude...

lemieux over gretzky if i am starting a team and it is not even close... Taking yagr 2.........  Put ovechkin and about 20 other players and put them back in 1980 with those tiny goalie pads and defenseman that couldnt skate a lick and they score 120 goals a year........ 

7 minutes ago, cbyzerman said:

lemieux over gretzky if i am starting a team and it is not even close... Taking yagr 2.........  Put ovechkin and about 20 other players and put them back in 1980 with those tiny goalie pads and defenseman that couldnt skate a lick and they score 120 goals a year........ 

Gretzky is so much better than every other pro athlete that people lose sight of it. EIGHT MVPs in a row. Hed be the all time leading scorer if you took his goals away 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Wayne_Gretzky

It would have been a bigger blowout if the Chiefs didn't stop them on the goal line. Nobody is blaming the officiating for a change , I guess it's because they held the Chiefs high scoring offense to only 3 field goals.

As a life long Cowboy fan , I enjoy watching Brady stack up his Super Bowl Championships. Sometimes people don't realize they're witnessing history. You'll never see another player with 7 rings or be in 10 Super Bowls. I feel fortunate to have seen the G.O.A.T. in my lifetime.......along with Gretzky , Jordan and Ali (imo).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

It would have been a bigger blowout if the Chiefs didn't stop them on the goal line. Nobody is blaming the officiating for a change , I guess it's because they held the Chiefs high scoring offense to only 3 field goals.

As a life long Cowboy fan , I enjoy watching Brady stack up his Super Bowl Championships. Sometimes people don't realize they're witnessing history. You'll never see another player with 7 rings or be in 10 Super Bowls. I feel fortunate to have seen the G.O.A.T. in my lifetime.......along with Gretzky , Jordan and Ali (imo).

Theres a ton of KC fans blaming the officiating. Its embarrassing 

• Haha 1

The reason they are complaining is none of those calls were made in the afc championship and a bunch were made in the Super Bowl. Tommy boy does get some select treatment.
But overall KC took a dump....and the downward spiral started mid week with the God awful accident that Brit Reid was involved in.

9 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

The reason they are complaining is none of those calls were made in the afc championship and a bunch were made in the Super Bowl. Tommy boy does get some select treatment.
But overall KC took a dump....and the downward spiral started mid week with the God awful accident that Brit Reid was involved in.

Exactly, they were punching and clawing Buffalo and got away with it . Not this time . You could blame the officials but I like it when they let them play and not control the game . KC offense did not have it regardless of the Refs . 

• Like 1