2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

11 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Ok boys. It’s 2020 time. Forget that 2019 thread. Draft is Thursday. Schedules should have been announced already but now maybe not till May?

Go chiefs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is my year.  Who doesn't want a 49 year old d-lineman with a bad knee!  Probably pushes me to round 2.

• Like 2

I am pleased with off season trades and acquisitions that the bill have done, 1st year I dont really care about draft for them, the need some LB and CB help and perhaps another young running back to develop. I see it as a best player left draft for them. 

The vikings on the other hand I want to see what is planned after basically disassembling their team... 

• Like 1

By the way, I am only playing if Pygmy is my middle linebacker.  I have advised all of the NFL teams of this requirement.

What’s his 40 time? And what outboard motor is he using to get that speed?

Now I'm curious as to what the Bucs do with OJ Howard and Cameron Brate.  Jason Garrett likes running 2 TE sets.  I certainly don't mind Howard on the Giants.

I’m just glad Howard didn’t come back in the trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m sick of hearing about the Bucs offensive weapons. Chiefs haven’t kept their draft slot in round 1 in several years. We will make a move. Let’s trade up and get a stud WR, then a stud RB in round 2. Offense offense offense wins! No reason for us to ever score less than 30pts in a playoff game

1 hour ago, Elmo said:

Now I'm curious as to what the Bucs do with OJ Howard and Cameron Brate.  Jason Garrett likes running 2 TE sets.  I certainly don't mind Howard on the Giants.

Gronk  will break his arm in the 1st quarter of the first game and retire again...

6 hours ago, moog5050 said:

I think this is my year.  Who doesn't want a 49 year old d-lineman with a bad knee!  Probably pushes me to round 2.

I have no doubt that you would be an awesome coach. Have you ever looked into it? Wish you were closer and could work with Zach!

And you and Pygmy would be drafted first round in TGL ! (the grampy league)

My Panthers are in total rebuild this year. Should be interesting to see where they go?

Gronk  will break his arm in the 1st quarter of the first game and retire again...

More likely he survives game one, but not the post-game party scene...he’s a clown, hell of a player but a clown nonetheless. Amazing how many TEs are incapable of “keeping it together”

More likely he survives game one, but not the post-game party scene...he’s a clown, hell of a player but a clown nonetheless. Amazing how many TEs are incapable of “keeping it together”

My previous statement regarding TE being unstable may be inaccurate according to this fun little site

http://nflarrest.com/

I’m sick of hearing about the Bucs offensive weapons. Chiefs haven’t kept their draft slot in round 1 in several years. We will make a move. Let’s trade up and get a stud WR, then a stud RB in round 2. Offense offense offense wins! No reason for us to ever score less than 30pts in a playoff game

We were all wondering how the Chiefs figured in to all of this

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

We were all wondering how the Chiefs figured in to all of this emoji849.png

It's hard for me to knock them on whatever they decide. They have dominated in recent years. The list is endless of stars who we kept or traded for other stars. I felt the need to go back:

2019 - Hardman (pro bowl) and Thornhill (stud CB, but tore acl before playoffs)

2018 - NNandi and Speaks (returning from injury this year)

2017 - MAHOMES and KAREEM HUNT

2016 - Chris Stone Cold Jones! Tyreek Hill, Demarcus Robinson, and Park Ehinger

2015 - Marcus Peters (all pro traded), Mitch Morse (pro bowler, now on the Bills!), 

2014 - Dee Ford (pro bowler traded for Frank the Shark Clark) and LDT (doctor and lineman)

2013 - Eric Fisher (#1 overall and has been the best of the O-lineman selected top 10 that year) AND TRAVIS KELCE!!!!!

24 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It's hard for me to knock them on whatever they decide. They have dominated in recent years. The list is endless of stars who we kept or traded for other stars. I felt the need to go back:

2019 - Hardman (pro bowl) and Thornhill (stud CB, but tore acl before playoffs)

2018 - NNandi and Speaks (returning from injury this year)

2017 - MAHOMES and KAREEM HUNT

2016 - Chris Stone Cold Jones! Tyreek Hill, Demarcus Robinson, and Park Ehinger

2015 - Marcus Peters (all pro traded), Mitch Morse (pro bowler, now on the Bills!), 

2014 - Dee Ford (pro bowler traded for Frank the Shark Clark) and LDT (doctor and lineman)

2013 - Eric Fisher (#1 overall and has been the best of the O-lineman selected top 10 that year) AND TRAVIS KELCE!!!!!

No one cares, the topic right now is the Bucs 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

No one cares, the topic right now is the Bucs 

Bucs won't even make SB. That offense won't sniff the Points Per Game the Chiefs will score. But Bucs/Chiefs has to be primetime now.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld