2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

Bills gotta prove they could do it again.... Most first year playoff teams shit the bed the next year....  Remember the jaguars.....

Bills were there 2 out of last 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do think Bills have the edge in the division... but I’v seen 12-4 thrown out there a lot, which to me is pretty bold prediction.  I sure as hell won’t complain if it happens. 

I saw 12-4 for 3 afc teams. Ravens Chiefs Bills. With the new 7 team playoff and only 1 seed gets bye, those Ravens/Chiefs and Chiefs/Bills games will play huge for tiebreakers

12 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I saw 12-4 for 3 afc teams. Ravens Chiefs Bills. With the new 7 team playoff and only 1 seed gets bye, those Ravens/Chiefs and Chiefs/Bills games will play huge for tiebreakers

Yep... Bills have some tough games.  @titans, chiefs, seahawks, @ niners... and steelers at night in Dec isn’t a gimme either.  Really hope the season happens as planned, should be some fun games. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
SHOWTIME MAHOMES! 10-year extension, so 12 more years! that means at least 2 more rings! BOOK IT
Career ending knee injury within the first 4 years book it. I hope I'm wrong as I don't wish anyone a career ending injury no matter how much I dislike them but I don't think he's lasting 12 years

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

2?? You’ve said six about ten thousand times. I have one legitimate concern; I will die laughing when Dak gets more money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s a steal for Chiefs. $40M is Josh Allen type money in 5 years. Yes, Mahomes gets 6. But only 3 by the age of 34

Career ending knee injury within the first 4 years book it. I hope I'm wrong as I don't wish anyone a career ending injury no matter how much I dislike them but I don't think he's lasting 12 years

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

He already won a super bowl on 1 knee with the other dislocated late in season. Nothing can stop him

On 5/9/2020 at 10:38 AM, johnplav said:

I do think Bills have the edge in the division... but I’v seen 12-4 thrown out there a lot, which to me is pretty bold prediction.  I sure as hell won’t complain if it happens. 

Bills will be fortunate to win 8 this year. Buzz saw of a schedule.

21 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Bills will be fortunate to win 8 this year. Buzz saw of a schedule.

not a buzz saw, when you do well you play better teams. Chiefs for example keep winning division so they place 1st place teams every single year. Bills AFC East division to lose. they should win 11-12 games or Allen is dunzo

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

not a buzz saw, when you do well you play better teams. Chiefs for example keep winning division so they place 1st place teams every single year. Bills AFC East division to lose. they should win 11-12 games or Allen is dunzo

Yep, Allen is key or he is toast.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...