2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

• 3 weeks later...

Geez what’s the name of the chiefs QB again?!? I barely heard them say it yet tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m wearing Kelce Jersey and I’m watching on mute so I don’t wake the sleeping baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

was glad to see some live football, with fans to boot.

I'm not one to get too bothered and boycott shit, but man the first 10 minutes was like "enough is enough" here. It reminds me of the christian street corner preacher or the PRIDE parade. Like dudes, you have my support but I'm getting really sick of that shit being pushed in face constantly to the point where your message is starting to crossover from "please help" to "feel bad about yourself". I wasn't happy about kneeling, but I could get past it. 2 anthems? idk...

Those fans weren't booing unity btw, they were booing because they paid good money and put their health at risk to come watch a football game, not a social justice campaign. They just wanted you to kick the damn ball off. 

• Like 2

Hopefully the similarities end with his running style

RR was in Mama Crappy’s church group in HS....Hell of a job!!!! Hahah.
She still hears from his mom who is lovely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Ray went to court he blamed CTE, so I had to testify about the hit I laid on him In pop Warner. “Strong Safety - MAHOPAC” was how I was addressed in court documents

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

When Ray went to court he blamed CTE, so I had to testify about the hit I laid on him In pop Warner. “Strong Safety - MAHOPAC” was how I was addressed in court documents

Youre lucky it wasnt this year

"Your Honor, if it would please the court wed like to have Mr Levy step on a scale" Sees 124lbs...

"No further questions, your witness Mr @moog5050"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not going to be preached to by millionaire members of the National felons League and TV announcers about BLM,  white priviledge, etc. They can kiss my arse. Hope the league folds. Although they didn't know it at the time, the Pegula's are now wondering why they ever bothered to buy into all this professional football trouble. 

Congrats to the Chiefs for last years SB win, but things have changed for me. No more.