2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

in fairness that one kick was good and that second kick was laces forward... but yeah there will be a lot worse weather conditions and much more pressure kicks. I hope he doesn't get the yips now.

It shouldn't even be close from that distance though. I liked letting him kick that last one ha try and punch it in. Give him a confidence builder and go up by three scores, no brainer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

20 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

It shouldn't even be close from that distance though. I liked letting him kick that last one ha try and punch it in. Give him a confidence builder and go up by three scores, no brainer

well after gostkovski's night, maybe he feels a little better haha.

• Like 1

What a game for Harrison Butker. Craziest ending I’ve seen in a while. Kicks 58yd earlier in game.

Then in overtime kicks a 53yd to win, called back penalty. Then kicks 58yd to win, called back timeout. Then kicks 58yd to win. Ice in his veins! Although he cost us a playoff loss to titans years ago but he’s gotten better

What a game for Josh Allen 24-35 for 417 yards passing and 4 TD’s and zero turnovers. Getting better every week . Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s AFC player of the week 

Big tests next week for Bills and Chiefs. Bills home favorite vs Rams. Chiefs underdogs at Ravens.

NFC Opponent so not really . I’m after division wins . Well all games count but the division ones are the big ones 

10/15 vs Chiefs is huge for seeding for Bills. Only 1 team gets a bye now since 7 teams get in instead of 6.

From what I seen today I love love our chances 

You’ll be favorites, but Mahomes will find a way to win. Our defense that was absolutely dominant the second half of 2019, will get Allen to turn jt over

What a game for Josh Allen 24-35 for 417 yards passing and 4 TD’s and zero turnovers. Getting better every week . Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s AFC player of the week 
He's making Patrick Manbonesinhisbutt look like he's in the peewee league by comparison

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

47 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

My favorite games yesterday were the Cowboys win over the Falcons and the Seahawks win over the Patriots. Both nail bitters to the very end.

you didn't watch Chiefs/Chargers? that was also, with 3 kicks in OT

11 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

He's making Patrick Manbonesinhisbutt look like he's in the peewee league by comparison

#WeDemandADislikeButton

maybe for fantasy points? but QBR (not simply Rating), has the top 5 (thru 2 weeks) as follows right now:

1. Rodgers
  2. Wilson
  3. Mahomes
  4. Allen
  5. Murray

Looks spot on to me.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

maybe for fantasy points? but QBR (not simply Rating), has the top 5 (thru 2 weeks) as follows right now:
  1. Rodgers
  2. Wilson
  3. Mahomes
  4. Allen
  5. Murray
Looks spot on to me.
All I care about is for fantasy points. The only reason I give any modicum of shit about the NFL given their current absurd stances is to make money in a fantasy league. I haven't watched a single game last season nor do I plan to watch any this season. They're a bunch of anti American cry babies.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

1. Rodgers
  2. Wilson
  3. Mahomes
  4. Allen
  5. Murray

Looks spot on to me.

Baker had a higher QBR Thursday night than any QB from week 1. Which makes QBR pretty lame IMO. Check out some of the week 1 performances and tell me Bakers game was better