2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

Its been a lot of years since we had a bad SB, maybe the one when the Hawks blew the doors off of Denver?

watching Cam suffer vs Broncos was good. Although I hated seeing Peyton get that extra ring. It was a lose lose for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chiefs trailed by 10 or more points in 4 of their last 5 games and won them all (3 playoffs and 1 last week). Does the streak end vs the favorite Ravens Monday night? Mahomes is 2-0 vs Lamar so far but both games were amazing.

8 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Bills epic win and silence?

Can chiefs upset ravens tomorrow night in game of the year?

More like an Embarrassing epic collapse, then a fortunate sequence of events at the end...still the "not ready for prime time" players...

1 hour ago, Merlot said:

More like an Embarrassing epic collapse, then a fortunate sequence of events at the end...still the "not ready for prime time" players...

Agreed.

They have to get that second half swoon corrected, reminded me too much of last year's playoff game. Allen, despite a few head-scratching plays is legit though. They were scoring at will in the first half, and if a 4th quarter comeback is needed, I'm starting to feel pretty confident in Allen as my QB of choice. This stat popped up on my app yesterday. Is that for real? For ever, in the NFL?

Very tough stretch of games coming.

IMG_0883.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Agreed.

They have to get that second half swoon corrected, reminded me too much of last year's playoff game. Allen, despite a few head-scratching plays is legit though. They were scoring at will in the first half, and if a 4th quarter comeback is needed, I'm starting to feel pretty confident in Allen as my QB of choice. This stat popped up on my app yesterday. Is that for real? For ever, in the NFL?

Very tough stretch of games coming.

IMG_0883.jpeg

Either way it's a torrid pace. He's on tap to exceed 5,000 passing yard, 50 TDs passing, and 10 rushing TDs in regular season. Obviously it'll level off as the grind and better teams continue to impact, but we're three games into a 16 game season and I don't think anyone would have put those stats down for Allen ahead of the season start. 

Some of those plays he makes though is epic cringe. He just has to harness it to get to the "live to play another down." I don't think he got enough credit for that PI call. I suspect he knew that was happening and led that ball there to get the call. 

Just now, phade said:

Either way it's a torrid pace. He's on tap to exceed 5,000 passing yard, 50 TDs passing, and 10 rushing TDs in regular season. Obviously it'll level off as the grind and better teams continue to impact, but we're three games into a 16 game season and I don't think anyone would have put those stats down for Allen ahead of the season start. 

Some of those plays he makes though is epic cringe. He just has to harness it to get to the "live to play another down." I don't think he got enough credit for that PI call. I suspect he knew that was happening and led that ball there to get the call. 

And he would still be without an interception if it wasn't for that terrible call.

It's a passing league and you gotta score to win. Good for Allen throwing up big numbers. Only concern is he has more turnovers than the Buffalo Bakery (4 in 3 games). 

AFC keeps beating up on NFC- Browns, Bills, and Titans yesterday. It's gonna make for some great seedings games. Tonight between chiefs/ravens is 1 of them. Bills/Chiefs on 10/15 is another. Remember, this is the first year with only 1 bye per conference.