2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It's a passing league and you gotta score to win. Good for Allen throwing up big numbers. Only concern is he has more turnovers than the Buffalo Bakery (4 in 3 games). 

AFC keeps beating up on NFC- Browns, Bills, and Titans yesterday. It's gonna make for some great seedings games. Tonight between chiefs/ravens is 1 of them. Bills/Chiefs on 10/15 is another. Remember, this is the first year with only 1 bye per conference.

The mental turnovers are the bad ones.

One was a bad INT, one was simply Aaron Donald who arguably is the best player in the league and likely a lock for best defensive player in league, and then two run plays with one of them that were bad play calls IMO.

He's come close to turning over the ball and has got lucky - alot of those were mental lapses IMO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Agreed.

They have to get that second half swoon corrected, reminded me too much of last year's playoff game. Allen, despite a few head-scratching plays is legit though. They were scoring at will in the first half, and if a 4th quarter comeback is needed, I'm starting to feel pretty confident in Allen as my QB of choice. This stat popped up on my app yesterday. Is that for real? For ever, in the NFL?

Very tough stretch of games coming.

IMG_0883.jpeg

The pre-season is now over, and now we'll see what this team has in the tank, going forward. As an aside, the Bills should prioritize signing Matt Milano, before Tre Edmonds. That Dodson fellow looked more aware at MLB than Edmonds. His Dreadlock's look great though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Merlot said:

The pre-season is now over, and now we'll see what this team has in the tank, going forward. As an aside, the Bills should prioritize signing Matt Milano, before Tre Edmonds. That Dodson fellow looked more aware at MLB than Edmonds. His Dreadlock's look great though. 

I predict Edmunds, barring injury, will have a much more successful career. Kid is 22 years old. Milano is a good LB but will never be a great. Edmunds has that potential IMO. Edmunds did not play well yesterday though. Needs to do better. 

More like an Embarrassing epic collapse, then a fortunate sequence of events at the end...still the "not ready for prime time" players...
Great teams win close games.....these guy are poised and confident and pulled it together when needed.
Can guarantee the Pats squeeked a few nail biters out over their years as the most dominate team in the NFL.....nobody cares or remembers those games since they all ended in a W! Wins are what matter in the end and everything else is a secondary concern. Game plan for next week in Vegas and most likely come home 4-0!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Great teams win close games.....these guy are poised and confident and pulled it together when needed.
Can guarantee the Pats squeeked a few nail biters out over their years as the most dominate team in the NFL.....nobody cares or remembers those games since they all ended in a W! Wins are what matter in the end and everything else is a secondary concern. Game plan for next week in Vegas and most likely come home 4-0!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

We are in year three of winning games we have lost most of my life, its been pretty great

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

I watched Bills/Rams yesterday. Allen is a solid top 10 or 12 QB

5 hours ago, phade said:

I predict Edmunds, barring injury, will have a much more successful career. Kid is 22 years old. Milano is a good LB but will never be a great. Edmunds has that potential IMO. Edmunds did not play well yesterday though. Needs to do better. 

I hope you're right about Edmunds. I do forget he is only 22. We'll see.

Should be 38-6, but we gave up kick return and missed 2 kicks and fumbled. Oh well, finally clicking offensively against the best D in NFL.

Lamar is 21-3 with 2 losses to chiefs. Soon to be 3 losses to chiefs and only 1 to rest of nfl in regular season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I really hope my Jets fire Adam Gase after Thursdays game and eventually hire Eric Bieniemy to coach . I don't think the issue is Sam Darnold and I am not sold on drafting Trevor Lawrence 

I’m shocked Bienemy and Toub haven’t gotten HC jobs yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...