Older SCORPYD 165

Bows in good shape. As I said I'm thinning out my crossbows. This is a powerhouse. Speed rated scope says 410 fps with a heavier arrow. Comes with what you see in the picture (bow, scope, arrows, cocking sled, case, lube, owners manual). Scope is an Excalibur speed rated with hold points out to 60 yards.

$600 pick up.....can ship for little more

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Get it and send it! 

I think I am trying to fit a round peg in a square hole. My son dragged his feet on the bow test and so I wasn’t sure if the Interest was there. As we are getting closer his interest is peaked again but now it’s obviously too late for him to be proficient for this season. Hell I would need a bow for him first!!! Maybe crossbow would be a happy medium...but it’s illegal in 3S (where I hunt most) and I’m just rushing it.

Getting a suburban kid ready to hunt is so frickin hard. Nowhere to shoot except 1 packed range, no shops to speak of, packed sports schedules (2 baseball teams and football “clinics” for a season that won’t be played until March?!? ) etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I think I am trying to fit a round peg in a square hole. My son dragged his feet on the bow test and so I wasn’t sure if the Interest was there. As we are getting closer his interest is peaked again but now it’s obviously too late for him to be proficient for this season. Hell I would need a bow for him first!!! Maybe crossbow would be a happy medium...but it’s illegal in 3S (where I hunt most) and I’m just rushing it.

Getting a suburban kid ready to hunt is so frickin hard. Nowhere to shoot except 1 packed range, no shops to speak of, packed sports schedules (2 baseball teams and football “clinics” for a season that won’t be played until March?!? ) etc...

Sucks that you can't use them there. Would def be easier to learn and have the best two weeks of hunting to boot. That would prob just get him pumped for some bow next year too.  

I didn't even realize that they would be illegal there. Another dumb law? 

Sucks that you can't use them there. Would def be easier to learn and have the best two weeks of hunting to boot. That would prob just get him pumped for some bow next year too.  
I didn't even realize that they would be illegal there. Another dumb law? 

Probably something to do with these idiots being afraid of triggers and scopes...good thing we uses releases and peep sights for bow hunting!!!

Sorry for the derail...but I hope this acts as good bumps for a crossbow that should be sold already!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, crappyice said:

Probably something to do with these idiots being afraid of triggers and scopes...good thing we uses releases and peep sights for bow hunting!!!

Sorry for the derail...but I hope this acts as good bumps for a crossbow that should be sold already!

12 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Sent you a pm@Billdogge

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

If ether of you want it i'm heading up to my house tuesday and coming back sunday.I can meet up with Bill some time while i'm up there and grab it for you just let me know.He's only two exits from me.

• Like 2