Youth season. Good luck too those heading out

mowin

I've got no youth to mentor this season.  

Good luck to the youngsters and their mentor's.  And a huge thanks to the mentors for your time, and sharing your knowledge and hunting areas with the kids. Looking forward to the pics. 

:drinks:

Edited by mowin
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, gbj said:

We’re just packing up for Steuben county see if we can roost one for the morning. Oldest grandson turned 13 today he’s be waiting for a month  hopefully I don’t screw if up for him lol 

Birthday Tom down pics tomorrow !  good luck.  And you def wont screw it up - getting him out is already a win. 

Made sure everything was ready last night for our hunt.  I'll double check tonight and have the truck all loaded up so all we have to do is get up and head out. My hunting group has alot of new hunters the last 3 years.  3 will be out this weekend all with people who volunteered  their land and time this is including my daughter.  So we are hoping there's a couple birds down this weekend.  I'll be posting pics of the day as long as I remember.  Good luck to all those going out.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gbj said:

We’re just packing up for Steuben county see if we can roost one for the morning. Oldest grandson turned 13 today he’s be waiting for a month  hopefully I don’t screw if up for him lol 

There aren't any turkeys in Steuben County.....Hehehe...Good luck, my friend...Wish I had a kid to take out in the morning,, but due to the  pandemic, I'll have to wait until next year..

Up and ready to go. Daughter hopped right up and out of bed.  Leaving in about 5-10minutes to meet up with Enigma and hopefully some turkey want to play.  She was happy breakfast sandwich and hot coffee waiting for her. Good luck to all those going out.

20200425_025542.jpg

Edited by Swamp_bucks
  • Like 2