Bionic’s Food Spice Blends-For Sale.

On 4/26/2020 at 10:27 PM, Moho81 said:

Those descriptions are right out of a food magazine!
Now I really can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit - meant to quote Bionic

Great descriptions! I like to stay as low sugar as possible. A lot of blends are loaded with it in various forms. I'l be messaging soon.

Edited by SteveB
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, SteveB said:

Edit - meant to quote Bionic

Great descriptions! I like to stay as low sugar as possible. A lot of blends are loaded with it in various forms. I'l be messaging soon.

Thank you! And for the interest.  I will be glad to help you out.

I PM'd you an order. I was leafing through my monthly copy of the Fat Guys Grilling Journal and saw your ad!     JK

After all the fellow members reviews I have to try. We have proven we know what the heck we talking about on this forum with food and drink!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fletch said:

I PM'd you an order. I was leafing through my monthly copy of the Fat Guys Grilling Journal and saw your ad!     JK

After all the fellow members reviews I have to try. We have proven we know what the heck we talking about on this forum with food and drink!!

Awesome! I have you added to the list, looking forward to you trying them.  You make some great looking meals, so I appreciate the confidence in me, and support.  PM replied.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Got mine yesterday......tried the chicken rub on turkey breast and mashed taters tonight....it was awesome!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Very happy to hear you enjoy it! Thank you again.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

If you have any left, I would gladly take 1 of each sir! but I dont believe I am local to you .. lol 

lol, no you are a more than a hop, skip, and a jump away.  Yes, I have as much as anyone needs, will keep making more as needed too! Thank you, when you get a chance PM me your cell#, or email, and shipping address, so I can send you a payment link, etc.  Please, and thank you.