Bionic’s Food Spice Blends-For Sale.

43 minutes ago, Elmo said:

My only complaint is the shaker for the potato topper.  I use it on my eggs all the time but I find for whatever reason, the spices in that one doesn't flow as easily out of small holes like the chicken rub or cow massage does.

X2. Noticed the same thing so I go light handed with the more aggressive pour hole 

My only complaint is the shaker for the potato topper.  I use it on my eggs all the time but I find for whatever reason, the spices in that one doesn't flow as easily out of small holes like the chicken rub or cow massage does.

I got the inside scoop on that issue...it’s the dried chives that are clogging things up. Gotta go big side. Best to pour in your hand and then pinch the desired amount on food and return extra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Elmo said:

I completely agree, and I purposely ordered specific 3 hole caps versus the 7 hole.  The chives still clog the 3 hole.  I use the large dump side.  Sorry for this inconvenience.

I completely agree, and I purposely ordered specific 3 hole caps versus the 7 hole.  The chives still clog the 3 hole.  I use the large dump side.  Sorry for this inconvenience.

No need to apologize. It has not stopped me from enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Paula said:

Finally used the cow massage today, we liked it

I am so happy to hear you liked it! Makes me happy, thank you for letting me know, and we truly appreciate your confidence in us, and your business.  

• Like 1