ISO 2015+ yamaha Raptor 700

On 5/3/2020 at 9:17 AM, Steve D said:

I saw this, not sure i trust the quad with updated plastics. Did he possibly wreck the last set? Who knows. I txtd someone today abot a 2015 in ohio. Hoping to hear back soon. Ive messaged 4 people in the last 3 days, all have been sold already. Hoping this one is still available.

On 5/3/2020 at 9:25 AM, Jeremy K said:

Hit me up if you want a number to a good suspension guy ,those raptors are have rock hard suspension. 

was hoping to get a 700r or 700r se with the adjustable shocks, but at this point ill take a base raptor and upgrade to elkas in the future.

• Like 1

Found my new ride. Not as new as i wanted but its spotless with alot of good add ons. 2008 700r. Full skids, full fmf exhaust with tuner that was setup on a dyno. Rims and tires, pro taper handle bars, nerf bars, rear grab bar and front bumper, and a trail tech vapor trail readout. Incredibly clean and well taken care of. Only thing it needs is a new air filter. Very pumped, this thing hauls ass!

20200506_132836.jpg

20200506_132850.jpg

20200506_132842.jpg

20200506_132855.jpg

• Like 8

Congrats! You will love it!. I miss mine. At least until I am scooting off trail, running over trees trying to get to downed deer or bringing a treestand in. Although I did pull a deer it two out with the Raptor...lol

• Like 1

Nice rig man! Love those raptors, my buddy has the 660..

My 14 yr old son just traded his 2012 kx 250f for a mint showroom condition 2010 kfz 450r.. Not really a kawasaki fan but its what he wanted so im happy lol I Wish the boy would race, hes damn good, especially for being built like a telephone pole lol. 

Coles 450r.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LET EM GROW said:

My 14 yr old son just traded his 2012 kx 250f for a mint showroom condition 2010 kfz 450r.. Not really a kawasaki fan but its what he wanted so im happy lol I Wish the boy would race, hes damn good, especially for being built like a telephone pole lol. 

Coles 450r.jpg

He must be good if he was riding a KX 250 at 14... I was on a KX 80 at 14

12 hours ago, LET EM GROW said:

Coles 450r.jpg

When this shit clears up theres a local hare scrambles he could enter. I did one on a can am renegade. Was pretty awsome other than feeling like death the next day lol!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Gencountyzeek said:

When this shit clears up theres a local hare scrambles he could enter. I did one on a can am renegade. Was pretty awsome other than feeling like death the next day lol!

Feels like all your meat is getting pulled off the bones !! I actually miss that feeling from when i raced MX LOL

• Like 3

this thread brings back memories. in 2004 or 2005, my girlfriend at the time had a younger brother. He got a brand new Raptor. I want to say it was red/white and a 660? Anyway, he had it about a week before I got over thing to try it out. It was so fast. It was the spring time and i was in a cul-de-sac when i hit a bunch of winter sand/gravel and flipped it. I felt horrible so I paid to get it fixed. the kid was devasted.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

this thread brings back memories. in 2004 or 2005, my girlfriend at the time had a younger brother. He got a brand new Raptor. I want to say it was red/white and a 660? Anyway, he had it about a week before I got over thing to try it out. It was so fast. It was the spring time and i was in a cul-de-sac when i hit a bunch of winter sand/gravel and flipped it. I felt horrible so I paid to get it fixed. the kid was devasted.

Definitely a fast machine. Faster than my renegade 800 i had. Its funnier because you can actually throw it around compared to the 750lb beast the renegade was.

• Like 2

On 5/8/2020 at 7:20 PM, ApexerER said:

He must be good if he was riding a KX 250 at 14... I was on a KX 80 at 14

He is an animal. He started on a honda crf 50 at age 4, and started throwing a KTM 85sx with a clutch around at age 7. He has a need for speed currently, and luckily for us hes a very smart boy. Works on all his stuff himself, tear down and rebuilds. He enjoys blowing things up just to rebuild them to make them bigger and stronger lol. Not my idea of investing money but.. it is his to do what he wants with..  For easter we got him all new riding gear. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

He is an animal. He started on a honda crf 50 at age 4, and started throwing a KTM 85sx with a clutch around at age 7. He has a need for speed currently, and luckily for us hes a very smart boy. Works on all his stuff himself, tear down and rebuilds. He enjoys blowing things up just to rebuild them to make them bigger and stronger lol. Not my idea of investing money but.. it is his to do what he wants with..  For easter we got him all new riding gear. 

That’s great , and there’s far worse things he could be spending money on.