Prayer Request

moog5050

My wife was taken by ambulance to the hospital this morning because she couldn’t breathe and had bad chest pain.  Due to the epidemic, they won’t allow me in the hospital.   I don’t think her issues are COVID related.    But for the believers on this site, prayers for Ana are much appreciated.   We trust God will intervene here.   Sucks just sitting and waiting on an update.  

• Sad 1

Prayers sent for you and your wife Brian. We had a recent scare with my 96 year old grandma. Same thing where nobody could go into hospital. It stinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not a believer but wish you both the very best and hope things work out for both of you. It really sucks you can't be with her due to this this pandemic and we can only hope things turn around soon. Best of luck during this very frustrating time.

Thank you all!   We appreciate the he prayers and well wishes.   Don’t know the cause yet but they did put her on morphine for the pain.   And she was able to speak some which is an improvement from earlier.  

• Like 3

I pray Ana will be healthy and well very soon. I pray that His light, and His hand, will touch Ana and Brian, Joel and Natalie. I pray for all to be strong. And that she will soon be home being the beautiful wife and mom that she is.

Amen.

• Like 1